Gears 5 Tech Test

Discus and support Gears 5 Tech Test in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 100% getting involved. Just to see how they have optimised it for the XB1X if nothing else. The multiplayer looks pretty solid.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mocoworm, Jul 8, 2019.

1. mocoworm
    mocoworm Guest

Gears 5 Tech Test

100% getting involved. Just to see how they have optimised it for the XB1X if nothing else. The multiplayer looks pretty solid.

:)

mocoworm, Jul 8, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Gears 5 Tech Test

I'll probably just play a few matches so I can talk with the rest of you about my feelings towards it. I don't really like to play too much of these betas.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Gears 5 Tech Test

I might give it a crack. Its always good to see what changes have been made when the full game comes out.
  4. J0hnsta115 Win User

Gears 5 Tech Test

I haven't really played too much of the series, but I'd be interested in checking it out and will probably play a few matches
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

Gears 5 Tech Test

I won't be testing it but do look forward to the release.
  6. Tomesso Win User

Gears 5 Tech Test

I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to play.
Thema:

Gears 5 Tech Test

1. Gears 5 Tech Test - Similar Threads - Gears Tech Test

2. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  3. GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading: I NEED someone from Microsoft to explain to me how a 133gb(Ridiculous) game suddenly became a 288gb+ game? How is this even possible? I was aware the Windows Store is terrible but this is...
  4. ‘Gears 5’ Will Eliminate All Smoking Depictions After Concerns Raised by Youth Anti-Tobacco Org

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Gears 5’ Will Eliminate All Smoking Depictions After Concerns Raised by Youth Anti-Tobacco Org: "Gears 5" the forthcoming installment in the “Gears of Wars” third-person shooter game franchise, will be a smoke-free establishment. The game, set for Sept. 10 release, comes from Xbox Game...
  5. Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4: I cannot play with anyone on console the game tells me there is a compatibility issue. firt time it happens to me and the only one lobby I joined was full of PC player which usually never happens...
  6. gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign: hello i have a litlle problem with gears of war 4. when i try to play solo campaign it says : Failed to create game. A connection to xbox live could not be established. Please check your...
  7. Lo sentimos, este perfil no se puede conectar a xbox live en esta consola / error gears 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lo sentimos, este perfil no se puede conectar a xbox live en esta consola / error gears 1...: Descargué gears 1 y al momento de iniciar el juego en xbox one, me dice que fui desconectado de xbox live, después, en pantalla principal, me dice que no he iniciado sesión con ningún perfil y que...
  8. Gears UE (W10) freeze my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears UE (W10) freeze my pc: When I close the game my pc freeze and the only thing I can do is to shut down the pc. ( even Ctrl+Alt+Supr does´t work) 19c4ca49-9071-4344-88dd-d992c4993bfc
  9. Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]: Como todos sabrán the coalition ya esta a punto de dejar en nuestras manos la beta multijugador de gears, ya anunciaron demasiadas cosas & nos han sorprendido, pero no creen que seria genial si...
  10. Gears of War 4 in an unknown language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 in an unknown language: Good evening, I used to play Gears of War 4 some weeks ago in english, however today I went to play and it is in a foreign language. How can I change this setting? I have checked on google and In...