Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

Discus and support Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Morikoz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Morikoz
    Morikoz Guest

Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is.

:)

Morikoz, Sep 11, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gears 5 still has some bugs, for example in multiplayer my rank froze at 7, in the campaign it gives error restarts, but I'm not caring much because the game has not officially launched, only those who have the gamepass has this access , there are many
    things to do in the game.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Many problems happened during the release of this game just wait until they hotfix that
  4. Morikoz Win User

I have a Game Pass/ Gears 5 - Ultimate Edition. And I can't play online. But my brother does not have a Game Pass and he plays....
  5. Morikoz Win User

In Xbox (beta) there are no restrictions. On the website found nothing.

Access to purchases in the game store is open.
  6. denis97g Win User

do you have any restriction on your account?
Thema:

1. Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game. - Similar Threads - Gears was problem

2. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  3. Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC): GameRunTime failed to initialize or get title id - this machine doesn´t have Gaming Service or installed version is incompatible, or this version of the game needs to be reinstalled...
  4. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  5. I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!: Hello everyone I have a problem installing gear 5 on my pc with ultimate gamepass. when I install it, the download never starts and it gives me an error. The error is as follows: 0x00000001...
  6. Outage this weekend, Gears 5 server problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Outage this weekend, Gears 5 server problems: This more of a statement. Just wanted to let out my frustration and disappointment with this weekend outage of Xbox live and gears 5 launch. I took off work to be able to play with my friends a...
  7. Problemas ao adquirir Gears of war 4 na games with gold [Translate] Problems with acquiring...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao adquirir Gears of war 4 na games with gold [Translate] Problems with acquiring...: Tenho o game pass ultimate e não consigo adquirir o game gears of war 4 na xbox live gold.Alguem mais com esse problema? [Translate] I have the ultimate game pass and I can't acquire the game...
  8. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  9. Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC.: Hi everyone, i have a problem with a game " Gears of War 4". I bought it for play on my PC but when i installed and i opened it, it show me an error: "Impossible to connect at Xbox Live." I did it...
  10. Problem in Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in Gears of War 4: Hello, I do not work in Gears of War 4 online modes in an open game, error code (0x80190190) on the official website says that such a player is blocked. Want to know for that? I did not insult...