Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

Discus and support Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been a champion of the hero stats as I love being able to compare data against friends but the big one that I still do not understand is why is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AchtungZboom, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

I have been a champion of the hero stats as I love being able to compare data against friends but the big one that I still do not understand is why is Time Played not a standard stat for ever single game. Even Epic said a time played tracker is critical to their refund policy.

So as the game has gone live it seems no stats at all will be reported to the dash for Gears 5. I hope with the next system the time played is system level and not dictated by devs.

Would not the majority of us prefer at least time played stat to be tracked on all games? Even Nintendo has this stat..

submitted by /u/AchtungZboom
    [link] [comments]

/u/AchtungZboom, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gears of War Judgement Rank, medals, stats and ribbons disappeared.

Hello Hero. If your rank, stats, or medals have been reset, you will have to play the game to get them back. Unfortunately, neither Microsoft nor Epic Games can change your online information. You can refer to our support article on the subject here:

Rank or stat resets in Gears of War Judgement.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Dedicated Servers

MS does. but some developers can choose not to use them. MS has no control over that. Halo, gears, sunset, Titanfall, all have dedicated servers. As will scalebound, gears 4, and any other games published by MS this gen.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Console damaged game

@op sorry but MS only replaces MS published games

BF3 is a EA published game

you will have to contact the EA support for replacement which is about 20dollars with you sending it in first
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Arrested Development?

Gotta say MS studios as well. Gears, Halo, Fable, Forza, and didnt MS publish Mass Effect?
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Gears 5, Halo Infinite, and something from the publishers like Capcom.
Thema:

Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

1. Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats.. - Similar Threads - Gears published game

2. gears of war 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 2: does playing split screen at any cause the game to freeze? f72ebe8b-5ea7-4756-9bc7-6b6b2c0d9980
  3. Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store: Gears 5 reset after 11 GB downloaded from the windows store on PC. It just restarted when I restarted my PC. Now I have slow internet and am not looking to update anytime soon and I have...
  4. Gears 5 Watch & Earn - San Diego

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Watch & Earn - San Diego: Hey all! For all of you Gears 5 Gamers that may not be aware, the San Diego Major 2019 is coming up this weekend (Dec 6-8). Even if you aren't going, you can still earn exclusive weapon skins just...
  5. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  6. gears of war 2 freeze fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 2 freeze fix: just fixed gears 2 from freeze bug Are there any tips i can use or know so that way it wont happen again e3c56438-a7ab-4de5-b0ac-c3276c282872
  7. prob gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    prob gears 5: hello i have the xbox game for pc and since a few days gears 5 no longer launch, what should I do, thank you 4a074f50-0d58-4ad3-b1f0-05928334e41c
  8. Gears 5 on pc is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 on pc is broken: I have a gtx 1080 16gb if ram i7-7700 cpu at 3.6ghz I yet I can run gears 5 the game opens just fine cut scenes play just fine me just sitting not move with all setting the lowest they can go I'm...
  9. Gears elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears elite controller: My gears of war xbox elite controller has several issues the rubber grips are coming off lb is not working I was wondering if i can send it in for repairs? I will pay of course...
  10. Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Of War 4 save game does not work: I've tried everything, reinstall the game, log in again ... nothing works, my history save does not work ... every time I close the game and open save reseta as if it was the first time I was...