Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

Discus and support Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been a champion of the hero stats as I love being able to compare data against friends but the big one that I still do not understand is why is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AchtungZboom, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

I have been a champion of the hero stats as I love being able to compare data against friends but the big one that I still do not understand is why is Time Played not a standard stat for ever single game. Even Epic said a time played tracker is critical to their refund policy.

So as the game has gone live it seems no stats at all will be reported to the dash for Gears 5. I hope with the next system the time played is system level and not dictated by devs.

Would not the majority of us prefer at least time played stat to be tracked on all games? Even Nintendo has this stat..

submitted by /u/AchtungZboom
    [link] [comments]

/u/AchtungZboom, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gears of War Judgement Rank, medals, stats and ribbons disappeared.

Hello Hero. If your rank, stats, or medals have been reset, you will have to play the game to get them back. Unfortunately, neither Microsoft nor Epic Games can change your online information. You can refer to our support article on the subject here:

Rank or stat resets in Gears of War Judgement.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Dedicated Servers

MS does. but some developers can choose not to use them. MS has no control over that. Halo, gears, sunset, Titanfall, all have dedicated servers. As will scalebound, gears 4, and any other games published by MS this gen.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Console damaged game

@op sorry but MS only replaces MS published games

BF3 is a EA published game

you will have to contact the EA support for replacement which is about 20dollars with you sending it in first
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Arrested Development?

Gotta say MS studios as well. Gears, Halo, Fable, Forza, and didnt MS publish Mass Effect?
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Gears 5, Halo Infinite, and something from the publishers like Capcom.
Thema:

Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

1. Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats.. - Similar Threads - Gears published game

2. Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading: I purchased a bundled xbox one with gears of war 4 when it first came out. I redeemed the code, and the game works. but haven't played with it for some time, so now when I log into the game, it...
  3. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  4. Gears 5 game stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 game stuck: The game is stuck w/ the welder bot on the doors to the mine. We can't get in to the mine.I've waited 1 hour, welder froze. 179553a3-8580-42b0-b2a5-432f97f6c8f5
  5. can't download gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download gears 5: stuck on 0% other games i can download but gears 5 no i've already lost 2 days just trying to download it [img] ea5650a6-1dd6-4e8a-99fa-0788c6047ba7
  6. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  7. Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue: Whenever I start up Gears 5 for some reason my mic on my headset loses all function. The audio comes in fine but like I said... the actual mic just stops working completely on any program...
  8. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  9. Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5: Tried to re-install gears 5 using the games pass cause it would not start up. Now When I click install, preparing quickly flashes and the button to install displays again. Will not install to...
  10. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...