Gears 5 Ultimate Bonuses not applying.

Discus and support Gears 5 Ultimate Bonuses not applying. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the Xbox ultimate Gamepass, when i install Gears 5 Ultimate it only installs the game and not the Extra bonus content attached, Boosts and all.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaRealGasoline, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Gears 5 Ultimate Bonuses not applying.

I own the Xbox ultimate Gamepass, when i install Gears 5 Ultimate it only installs the game and not the Extra bonus content attached, Boosts and all.

Any known fixes for this or do i have to hold out for a patch or call support?

:)

DaRealGasoline, Sep 7, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

Hey man, you don't need to do something yet. The studio behind Gears 5 is aware of this problem and they're working on it.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

I think I heard there is a problem with some of the DLC packs with the Ultimate edition. I really hope the Halo characters are there for me to play as later though.
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

I have the same doubt. So, this content will be available on the release day to download?
  5. iRespect L8 Win User

All XP Terminator and Sarah Connor and Boster xp are already included in the game. Within the game you will find what you are looking for.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Just be patient, it will come.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Ultimate Bonuses not applying. - Similar Threads - Gears Ultimate Bonuses

2. Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x: Anyone having issues with gears ultimate edition loading into a level with red on the screen. Playing on xbox one x and this is something new. I played it a few weeks ago and it was fine....
  3. Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch: I have the same issue reported by multiple people. Gears of War Ultimate on Xbox One X. There is glitchy red noise over all the gameplay. It isnt present on menus or cutscenes. I found the...
  4. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hey Guys, Was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue. I purchase the Gears 5 Console Bundle. I have redeemed all the codes for Gears of War Ultimate, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and...
  5. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bonus game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bonus game codes: I am posting after contacting support about the free Gears 2, 3 and judgement with purchase and play of Ultimate Edition. I bought 2 physical copies at release and played and for a while and...
  6. Didn't receive my Gears of War Ultimate Edition character promo bonus!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my Gears of War Ultimate Edition character promo bonus!!: Microsoft had a promo going on that if you pre ordered Gears of War 4 on the xbox marketplace, you would also receive all the charactersfrom the Ultimate Edition remaster gears of war within 7-10...
  7. Gears Of War Ultimate Edition / International Bonus Code for "Gears of war 2" Needed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears Of War Ultimate Edition / International Bonus Code for "Gears of war 2" Needed: I got 3 other codes redeemed successfully except for the GOW2. The code I got for this GOW2 is "US Only" and unable to redeem with my Japanese account. Please exchange this GOW2 code with the...
  8. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bonus Xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bonus Xbox360 games: I purchased the game Dec 19 and played the game and got the congratulation for the bonus games.. and to date, i have not received it or its available to my xbox one. i was told to post...
  9. No bonus content with my pre order ultimate gears 4! I have recieved the season pass but ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No bonus content with my pre order ultimate gears 4! I have recieved the season pass but ...: I have not recieved the bonus characters or weapon skins! No old man Marcus or zombie Dom etc etc? Can you please sort this out? f2db6d58-7e66-43a4-9ed6-d8c869333104
  10. No bonus content with my pre order ultimate gears 4! I have recieved the season pass but ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No bonus content with my pre order ultimate gears 4! I have recieved the season pass but ...: I have not recieved the bonus characters or weapon skins! No old man Marcus or zombie Dom etc etc? Can you please sort this out? d7b90cc8-6d00-4519-8912-46eeca1d15ac