Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

Discus and support Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all i bought the limited edition X late thursday night put my code in for Gears 5 Ultimate edition and it said redeemed. I can see it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WickedSeraphic, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

Hey all i bought the limited edition X late thursday night put my code in for Gears 5 Ultimate edition and it said redeemed. I can see it on my purchase history on the website but it wont show up in my ready to instal or in the store. It still wants me
    to pay for it. Xbox support told they didnt know and assumed it was because live went down even though it started before. Anyone have a fix?

:)

WickedSeraphic, Sep 9, 2019
  2. WickedSeraphic Win User

It did not. Xbox support just said it was a known issue and was being escalated after an hour with them doing all the normal ones. My best guess at this point is its a glitch for early access and will pop up Tuesday
  3. bkwdesign Win User

We purchased our Xbox which came bundled with Minecraft. We are also wondering how to re-install it - the store wants us to pay for it. Not seeing it in my purchase history, though, maybe due to the game being bundled with my Xbox purchase.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts off.

Then unplug the power cable for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console.

That might help.
  5. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Hey, I suggest having a look at your redemption history on your Microsoft account. Game codes that have been used should be tied to that Microsoft account so you should be able to re-install as many times as you like. If you see that you own the game,
    but you still can't download it then I recommended getting in touch with Xbox support.
  6. WickedSeraphic Win User

The app shows as purchased on 9/5 and the install button when pressed says it will push it to xbox but it does not.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned - Similar Threads - Gears Ultimate showing

2. Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x: Anyone having issues with gears ultimate edition loading into a level with red on the screen. Playing on xbox one x and this is something new. I played it a few weeks ago and it was fine....
  3. Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch: I have the same issue reported by multiple people. Gears of War Ultimate on Xbox One X. There is glitchy red noise over all the gameplay. It isnt present on menus or cutscenes. I found the...
  4. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  5. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC: So I was recently digging around in some old stuff and I found the pamphlet that came with my first Xbox One from 2016 with game codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I looked it up and found...
  6. Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC: Recently I updated my windows10 to SO 18362.356 to properly run the game, but today when I attempted to download it, the store doesnt even show me the "Select a disk with at least XX Gb free...
  7. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: I already own the Standard Edition but if I want to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition would I have to pay the full £69.99? 997dbc16-5809-4a8d-8aa3-c9b3a31eeedf
  8. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...
  9. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  10. Gears 5 Pre order ultimate edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Pre order ultimate edition: When I purchased this game for £70 I expected to get all the content listed as so for the bundle it came with. I did not receive my bundle items, like the 30Day booster and the Halo Reach pack...