Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

Discus and support Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all i bought the limited edition X late thursday night put my code in for Gears 5 Ultimate edition and it said redeemed. I can see it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WickedSeraphic, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

Hey all i bought the limited edition X late thursday night put my code in for Gears 5 Ultimate edition and it said redeemed. I can see it on my purchase history on the website but it wont show up in my ready to instal or in the store. It still wants me
    to pay for it. Xbox support told they didnt know and assumed it was because live went down even though it started before. Anyone have a fix?

:)

WickedSeraphic, Sep 9, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Yea i would look at your purchase history if its there.
  3. WickedSeraphic Win User

It did not. Xbox support just said it was a known issue and was being escalated after an hour with them doing all the normal ones. My best guess at this point is its a glitch for early access and will pop up Tuesday
  4. bkwdesign Win User

We purchased our Xbox which came bundled with Minecraft. We are also wondering how to re-install it - the store wants us to pay for it. Not seeing it in my purchase history, though, maybe due to the game being bundled with my Xbox purchase.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. TheSpeedForc3 Win User

I'm having the same issue STILL. I guess I just have to wait for Xbox to fix it on their end?
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned - Similar Threads - Gears Ultimate showing

2. An interesting glitch in gears of war ultimate edition act III belly the beast, evolution...

in XboX Insiders
    An interesting glitch in gears of war ultimate edition act III belly the beast, evolution...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XBoxGamerGK [link] [comments]
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Whats the story with this game Why no players ? I cant find a game at all Is there anyone else who are in the same boat and would like to play feel free to add me. My gamer tag is I would love to...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own: So I'm starting up Gears Ultimate on the Xbox One X and within seconds this issue starts. The game's brightness will get brighter for a few seconds, before dimming back to normal, and going back...
  5. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.: Was told that the windows update "KB4550945" is preventing some games and this one from being able to play due to licensing issues, is this correct? 79da6261-7c58-4320-95a9-2f67ae08eed4
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked: Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask since it's technically for Windows 10, but the game runs through the Xbox (beta) app on PC. I recently used the insider program to upgrade to the...
  7. Gears of War Ultimate Edition for windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition for windows 10 PC: I just bought this game on the Microsoft store for my PC. Downloaded it and tried to play it only to have a window pop up saying my license was revoked expired blah blah blah. I just spent 20...
  8. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition - PC at 1440p gives artifact.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - PC at 1440p gives artifact.: Hi the game when i'm playing is strange. Because when i'm playing at 2560x1440 my fullscreen is being cinematic with blackbars and in cutscenes. [img] [img]...
  10. Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...