Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account

Discus and support Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account. Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kalovar, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Kalovar
    Kalovar Guest

I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account.

Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content?

:)

Kalovar, Sep 10, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Some dlcs have restrictions so for that you maybe have problems. (Regions)

With the game (disc) will work.
  3. mk4Y Win User

Du kannst auch die UK Version installieren/spielen. Falls Codes für DLCs beiliegen, wirst du diese nicht einlösen können. (Sofern die Xbox/dein Account auf Deutschland eingestellt ist)
  4. Kalovar Win User

There shouldn't be any restriction if the dlc are also available in Germany.
    So the DLC codes are the same in the disc version right?
  5. Kalovar Win User

Are you talking about discs or digital content?
    discs
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'm fairly certain you should be good. The EU including the UK uses the same ratings board, so one version of the game should be fine in a different region so long as its under the same general ratings typing, PEGI I think?

There may be some localization changes from UK to Germany but everything should be good to go.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account - Similar Threads - Gears Ultimate version

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Whats the story with this game Why no players ? I cant find a game at all Is there anyone else who are in the same boat and would like to play feel free to add me. My gamer tag is I would love to...
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own: So I'm starting up Gears Ultimate on the Xbox One X and within seconds this issue starts. The game's brightness will get brighter for a few seconds, before dimming back to normal, and going back...
  4. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.: Was told that the windows update "KB4550945" is preventing some games and this one from being able to play due to licensing issues, is this correct? 79da6261-7c58-4320-95a9-2f67ae08eed4
  5. Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked: Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask since it's technically for Windows 10, but the game runs through the Xbox (beta) app on PC. I recently used the insider program to upgrade to the...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Edition for windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition for windows 10 PC: I just bought this game on the Microsoft store for my PC. Downloaded it and tried to play it only to have a window pop up saying my license was revoked expired blah blah blah. I just spent 20...
  7. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  8. Gears of War Ultimate Edition - PC at 1440p gives artifact.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - PC at 1440p gives artifact.: Hi the game when i'm playing is strange. Because when i'm playing at 2560x1440 my fullscreen is being cinematic with blackbars and in cutscenes. [img] [img]...
  9. Xbox One - Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: Haven't received codes for previous versions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One - Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: Haven't received codes for previous versions: Purchased and installed Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One in 2016 but haven't received the codes for the previous editions of Gears of War yet. 181d3752-aa22-49c5-9e54-cade2aaef98e
  10. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Digital Version) download codes for the first 4 Gears of War ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Digital Version) download codes for the first 4 Gears of War ...: So I had pre-ordered the Limited Edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S red console that came with the digital version of Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition at my local GameStop. The online ad had said...