Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account

Discus and support Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account. Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kalovar, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Kalovar
    Kalovar Guest

I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account.

Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content?

:)

Kalovar, Sep 10, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Some dlcs have restrictions so for that you maybe have problems. (Regions)

With the game (disc) will work.
  3. mk4Y Win User

Du kannst auch die UK Version installieren/spielen. Falls Codes für DLCs beiliegen, wirst du diese nicht einlösen können. (Sofern die Xbox/dein Account auf Deutschland eingestellt ist)
  4. Kalovar Win User

There shouldn't be any restriction if the dlc are also available in Germany.
    So the DLC codes are the same in the disc version right?
  5. Kalovar Win User

Are you talking about discs or digital content?
    discs
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'm fairly certain you should be good. The EU including the UK uses the same ratings board, so one version of the game should be fine in a different region so long as its under the same general ratings typing, PEGI I think?

There may be some localization changes from UK to Germany but everything should be good to go.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account - Similar Threads - Gears Ultimate version

2. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC: So I was recently digging around in some old stuff and I found the pamphlet that came with my first Xbox One from 2016 with game codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I looked it up and found...
  4. Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC: Recently I updated my windows10 to SO 18362.356 to properly run the game, but today when I attempted to download it, the store doesnt even show me the "Select a disk with at least XX Gb free...
  5. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: I already own the Standard Edition but if I want to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition would I have to pay the full £69.99? 997dbc16-5809-4a8d-8aa3-c9b3a31eeedf
  6. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...
  7. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  8. Gears 5 Pre order ultimate edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Pre order ultimate edition: When I purchased this game for £70 I expected to get all the content listed as so for the bundle it came with. I did not receive my bundle items, like the 30Day booster and the Halo Reach pack...
  9. Xbox One - Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: Haven't received codes for previous versions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One - Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: Haven't received codes for previous versions: Purchased and installed Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One in 2016 but haven't received the codes for the previous editions of Gears of War yet. 181d3752-aa22-49c5-9e54-cade2aaef98e
  10. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Digital Version) download codes for the first 4 Gears of War ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Digital Version) download codes for the first 4 Gears of War ...: So I had pre-ordered the Limited Edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S red console that came with the digital version of Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition at my local GameStop. The online ad had said...