Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

Discus and support Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear. 1cab9a88-2f44-4ecc-a86d-b0978ccb1f78 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear.

:)

brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade event)

That rainbow swirl skin made me dizzy 😵
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade event)

All the bugs and game crashes have kept me from checking out gears of war 5. One day soon I will be playing it. Also I need to clear up some hard drive space as well. I've played every gears game so I'm sure I will enjoy this one as well.
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Guess i better update the game before i stream tonight....lol wow.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

6. MobileMattw Win User

some interesting things covered.🤔
Thema:

1. Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade... - Similar Threads - Gears What's October

2. Gear Tactics, what do you think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear Tactics, what do you think?: who is playing on pc? first impression? i'm waiting for the console versione, hope to see it very very soon, love that kind of game! 9d953a00-d78c-488c-b3af-ca34949f40c8
  3. Gears 5: What's Up - Match 5th, 2020. (Horde Frenzy is finally being added.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: What's Up - Match 5th, 2020. (Horde Frenzy is finally being added.): I just came across this weeks status update for Gears 5, and I figured it'd be a good idea to share this one here because they finally announced the addition of Horde Frenzy. Like others, I'm a...
  4. Quelle est pour vous la meilleur Saga Xbox entre Gears , Halo, Forza, Fable ? [What is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quelle est pour vous la meilleur Saga Xbox entre Gears , Halo, Forza, Fable ? [What is the...: Si vous deviez choisir une seul saga qui a fait la réputation de Xbox se serait laquelle !? [Translation-If you had to choose a single saga that made Xbox's reputation? ]...
  5. Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details): Halloween Approaches! The nights are getting colder, and All Hallows Eve grows closer. It’s time for Halloween to haunt Gears 5 Versus! Pumpkin Ball For two weeks beginning this Tuesday,...
  6. Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...: I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4 6fe73063-038d-4010-8012-f6ea6dd8de8d
  7. for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?: Gears of war 3 for me loved it 00311e94-221b-45ee-aee1-8cd319f977b6
  8. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  9. What you expect of Gears 5. Share your thoughts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What you expect of Gears 5. Share your thoughts...: I'm definitely going to play it, but not nearly as excited cause I couldn't care less about Kait a3b6a821-c2e0-477a-bc2b-82822c080293
  10. XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games: Hi All, I am selling some of my old games that I do not play anymore. For Gears of War 4, it comes with 4 bonus games (the 4 GOW on XBox 360). I can't remember if I ever used these codes because...