Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

Discus and support Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear. 1cab9a88-2f44-4ecc-a86d-b0978ccb1f78 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear.

:)

brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade... - Similar Threads - Gears What's October

2. Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...: I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4 6fe73063-038d-4010-8012-f6ea6dd8de8d
  3. for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?: Gears of war 3 for me loved it 00311e94-221b-45ee-aee1-8cd319f977b6
  4. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  5. What you expect of Gears 5. Share your thoughts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What you expect of Gears 5. Share your thoughts...: I'm definitely going to play it, but not nearly as excited cause I couldn't care less about Kait a3b6a821-c2e0-477a-bc2b-82822c080293
  6. XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games: Hi All, I am selling some of my old games that I do not play anymore. For Gears of War 4, it comes with 4 bonus games (the 4 GOW on XBox 360). I can't remember if I ever used these codes because...
  7. What is the possibility of microsoft implementing the playanywhere feature in gears of war 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the possibility of microsoft implementing the playanywhere feature in gears of war 3?: I would love to play this game on pc f4aafbd0-0242-430b-8947-a992a1c05fb9
  8. ¿What about gears of war 4 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿What about gears of war 4 servers?: Hello good afternoon, I would like your support in order to solve a problem with the game of Gears of War 4 since its servers I think I have failure in my system since when I play some even match...
  9. What is wrong with Gears of War 4, and where has the magic gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with Gears of War 4, and where has the magic gone?: I would like make a formal complaint, and to raise an issue on the Season Pass, Micro-transaction & Connection issues When Gears of War 4 was announced, we were ecstatic, so thrilled to be able...
  10. The right bumper of my gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right bumper of my gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ??: Hello everyone ! The right bumper of my limited Gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ?? ... My controller didnt fall on the floor, and I didnt trow it away in a rage quit moment, it...