[GEARS 5] Won't Work on my Xbox one X

Discus and support [GEARS 5] Won't Work on my Xbox one X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On overall the game won't work, currently it even't open after the first splash screen, but two updates earlier I could to play the game, at least... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michnnick, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Michnnick
    Michnnick Guest

On overall the game won't work, currently it even't open after the first splash screen, but two updates earlier I could to play the game, at least until progress to act I, chapter 3, when the game completely crashed. Just for record I had hard restored
    my xbox to factory version on hope that it could fix the the problem, It didn't worked I only missed my installed games on process, then I gave up, It's so frustrating that something like that happens just on the main first party game on the console. Any body
    else did experienced this issue?

:)

Michnnick, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. [GEARS 5] Won't Work on my Xbox one X - Similar Threads - GEARS Won't

2. Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D) [FIXED]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D) [FIXED]: Hi there. After completing Gears 5 on Xbox One, I wanted to give it a try on PC. I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so the download is available for me. When I try to download via the...
  3. Gears of War 4: Turrets won't shoot!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4: Turrets won't shoot!: Hi, I been trying to play Gears 4 but I'm stuck when I need to use turrets, they simple won't shoot, with zoom or not, the right triger from my controller works fine for every other situation,...
  4. Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D): Hi there. After completing Gears 5 on Xbox One, I wanted to give it a try on PC. I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so the download is available for me. When I try to download via the...
  5. Gears 5 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install: For some reason, Gears 5 won't work on Win10 (trough Game Pass). Here's what I already tried: - At first the game installed just fine, but it wouldn't boot. Every time it gave a message that the...
  6. Gears of War 5 won't finish installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 won't finish installation: I purchased the game pass ultimate and downloaded the game. The game says that it is installed in the play store and has the "play" button available. Once I open the game it says that the game...
  7. It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc: [img] The game is installed fine on my xbox but when I go to install it on my PC this is what happens everytime apart from the first time I tried to install it where it downloaded 4.41mb and then...
  8. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition won't install on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition won't install on my xbox: I picked up my gears 5 console last night. I used the code provided for Gears 5 UE it says code accepted then nothing. I tried to re-enter the code but says code already used I also checked my...
  9. Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo: I moved Gears of War 4 from my C drive to my D drive as the game became too large with the updates. Now whenever I launch the game I receive a black screen after the gears logo fades out. Looking...
  10. Gears of war 3 on xbox one won't load account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 on xbox one won't load account: Hi everyone I'm trying to play Gears of War 3 on my xbox one. The game loads perfectly but my account won't load. It appears as a "guest player," it won't even give me the option to sign in, even...