[GEARS 5] Won't Work on my Xbox one X

Discus and support [GEARS 5] Won't Work on my Xbox one X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On overall the game won't work, currently it even't open after the first splash screen, but two updates earlier I could to play the game, at least... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michnnick, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Michnnick
    Michnnick Guest

On overall the game won't work, currently it even't open after the first splash screen, but two updates earlier I could to play the game, at least until progress to act I, chapter 3, when the game completely crashed. Just for record I had hard restored
    my xbox to factory version on hope that it could fix the the problem, It didn't worked I only missed my installed games on process, then I gave up, It's so frustrating that something like that happens just on the main first party game on the console. Any body
    else did experienced this issue?

:)

Michnnick, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Michnnick Win User

I had tried this trick as well, but it didn't work, thaks dude!
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If this issue is happening only with GOW 5 I suggest you to post at the game's dev forums or contact their support.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled your game to see if that fixes the issue?
  6. ThorX360 Win User

On overall the game won't work, currently it even't open after the first splash screen, but two updates earlier I could to play the game, at least until progress to act I, chapter 3, when the game completely crashed. Just for record I had hard restored
    my xbox to factory version on hope that it could fix the the problem, It didn't worked I only missed my installed games on process, then I gave up, It's so frustrating that something like that happens just on the main first party game on the console. Any body
    else did experienced this issue?
    Hi,

did you try to play the game in offline mode?
Thema:

1. [GEARS 5] Won't Work on my Xbox one X - Similar Threads - GEARS Won't

2. Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start]: Tengo mucho sin jugar gears 5,hoy se me ocurrio jugarlo desde el principio y no comienza,se queda en una pantalla de "sincronizando" pero no avansa,tiene asi como 40 min -[Translation - I have a...
  3. Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install: All of a sudden, I can't play Gears 3 on my Xbox One S or another Regular Xbox One in the house, regardless of the fact that I both own it digitally (since Judgement came out) and I have Games...
  4. Gears Tactics won't install on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Tactics won't install on Xbox Beta: Gears Tactics won't install for me. It seems that a failed installation has left something permanent that prevents installing. - First installation failed - Retried it a couple of days later and...
  5. Gears of War 4 Açılmıyor [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 4 Won't Turn On

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Açılmıyor [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 4 Won't Turn On: Merhaba, PC için Xbox Game Pass'i aldıktan sonra Gears of War serisine başladım. İlk oyunu sıkıntısız oynadıktan sonra 4. oyunu oynamaya karar verdim. O da sıkıntısız bir şekilde açıldı. Biraz...
  6. Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online: Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't allow me to play on line 5561b045-d66c-4436-a550-a3256aa64a09
  7. Gears 5 won't install or uninstall on XBOX game pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install or uninstall on XBOX game pass (Beta): It started with an update a week or so ago. Now I can't uninstall it, or install it - the green install button flashes and chances right back to a green install button (normally it shows...
  8. Gears 5 punch card quest won't work

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 punch card quest won't work: There's a new gears 5 quest at Microsoft Rewards. It requires you to watch a Livestream and unlock an achievement in the game, but I have done everything and still haven't gotten my points. Is...
  9. Gears 5 won't play offline

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't play offline: Can't play Gears 5 offline on my PC. Game loads, but at main start screen, tries to connect to my xbox profile, does, but then comes up with an error message and won't let me play offline. I have...
  10. gears judgement live won't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears judgement live won't load games: gears judgement live won't load games f732476a-661a-45c2-872d-ca49de76cd5c