Gears 5

Discus and support Gears 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Secondo me è una delle campagne più belle di sempre. Rispetto le altre ha un pizzico di colpidi di scena in più [Mod Translation - I think it's one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ET3rNi7Y GreeN, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Gears 5

Secondo me è una delle campagne più belle di sempre. Rispetto le altre ha un pizzico di colpidi di scena in più

[Mod Translation - I think it's one of the best campaigns ever. Compared to the others has a little more twists and turns]

:)

ET3rNi7Y GreeN, Sep 11, 2019
  2. REK 1 Win User

Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

Gears 5, Gears 5, Gears 5, Gears 5, my Birthday is in September, I don't care about birthday, but I do care about Gear 5, it is going to be a great time
  3. Roman Ivanovich Win User

What MP online games you play?

Gears 5 mostly and Tekken 7 at the moment
    Gears 5 не поспоришь

[Mod Translation - Gears 5 you can’t argue]
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Gears of War 4 now in Chinese

5. Nolan Coker Win User

Gears 5 MK3 Lancer Skin Does not show up in game

Gears 5 through steam and gears 5 through the microsoft store are two different version.
  6. pjameleven Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

If you have gamepass then I'd recommend Gears 5, Metal Gear 5 and Outer worlds.
Thema:

Gears 5

1. Gears 5 - Similar Threads - Gears

2. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  3. Gears 5 Dave commanders door

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Dave commanders door: Act 1 Chapter 1. I like the game but can't seem to play it because of this issue. Can't use Dave to open the commanders door. i've seen a few other posts about this issue without any answers. I've...
  4. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: Apparently the shotgun that was updated yesterday to many led disgust since the damage you do with it varies, and I don't know if they will solve it. 03f9db62-c112-40ba-94d1-ece59aa69e25
  5. GEARS 5 EN PC

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS 5 EN PC: Detectamos el siguiente error irrecuperable y no es posible continuar: La tarjeta grafica dejo de responder. Asegurate de que los controladores de tu tarjeta grafica esten actualizados a la...
  6. xbox game pass gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass gears 5: Tenho o xbox game pass para pc, baixei o gears 5 mas ao tentar jogar, apos pedir para apertar enter para iniciar o jogo, ele fica na tela de loading e nao carrega, alguem pode me ajudar?...
  7. Не удается войти в профиль Xbox Live в игре Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Не удается войти в профиль Xbox Live в игре Gears 5: С начала мог зайти в игру, но не соединялось с сервисом, не в сети, играл в компанию, затем сделал проверку целостности файлов 100%, после этого и во все перестала запускаться игра, ошибка не...
  8. How do I host for Gears of War 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I host for Gears of War 1: I'm trying to host a ranked versus match for Gears 1 but I can't invite anyone for some reason, I tried inviting through Xbox 360 dashboard and Xbox one backwards compatibility. Any help please?...
  9. Активации игры Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Активации игры Gears of War 3: Приобрел консоль Xbox one S, вместе с ней шли в комплекте 5 игр - Gears of War 1-5 (соответственно 5 ключей от них). Все было бы хорошо, вот только Gears of War 3 не активируется в Store. [img]...
  10. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to redeem the gears of wars saga: I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms, I accept it but then it appears to me that I...