Gears of War 2 (JP) on Xbox game pass.

Discus and support Gears of War 2 (JP) on Xbox game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes hello I was wondering if Microsoft could add Gears of War 2 (JP) on Xbox game pass since they added Fable 2 (RU) it would be nice if they added... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaosV3NOMx, May 6, 2021.

1. ChaosV3NOMx
    ChaosV3NOMx Guest

Yes hello I was wondering if Microsoft could add Gears of War 2 (JP) on Xbox game pass since they added Fable 2 (RU) it would be nice if they added gears of war 2 Japanese for people that like to achievement hunt.

:)

ChaosV3NOMx, May 6, 2021
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Gears of war 4 ultimate edition pre-order Bouns

Hey Raislan Jp -

The codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgment are sent to you via Xbox Live messages, not email, so keep an eye on your inbox there for your codes. :)

Thanks!
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Live in Japan, can't redeem game codes.

Hey there!

The proper teams have reached out to you via email (your MSA email that is attached to your Xbox Live account) to assist further in this scenario. Have you received that email? If so be sure to reply to that to get the Fallout 3 issue sorted.

In regards to Gears of War 2, I did originally overlook a couple details and you have my sincere apologies for that, however the result may be the same. Looking at our

Gears of War 2 Marketplace page for Japan
    , the title is not currently available in Japan. However, we do have

a separate version
    (with a different product number in the URL). In order to redeem Gears of War 2 in Japan, the code you purchased must have reflected that product ID. The error you're receiving indicates that your code is not the appropriate product for
    your region.

Hope that helps clear up the issue! Let us know if you have received a email contact through your Xbox Live accounts' MSA!

EDIT: I have also removed the image you posted as it did have personal information included.
  4. SpaceTrain31 Win User

Gears of War Judgement

5. ShaunV1 Win User

Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

Having the same issue with Gears of War 3, I redeemed a code that came with my Xbox One X Gears 5 bundle, I don't even see it on my order history nor do I see the order history for Gears of War 2 but that seems to be fine, only noticed a few minutes ago
    when I saw the Game Pass logo on Gears of War 3.
  6. Maces006 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Game Pass not working as Play Anywhere

You have to purchase the digital game for it to be play any where. It does not work with game pass as you are only renting the game.
    That is not true as I can play Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 4, ReCore and Halo Wars 2 on PC with the Xbox Game Pass. Halo Wars Definitive Edition is the only Play Anywhere title which does not seems to work under Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 2 (JP) on Xbox game pass. - Similar Threads - Gears War game

2. Gears of War 2 "This game or app isn't compatible."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 "This game or app isn't compatible.": I have a series s, when i try launch gears 2 (via gamepass, probably doesn't matter) I get an error saying that the game isn't backwards compatible, i've tried restarting the console, reinstalling...
  3. Games for Windows Live Gears of war is missing its game picture.

in XboX Insiders
    Games for Windows Live Gears of war is missing its game picture.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. Will this feature ever get used by dev's ? Not even games like gears of war support this,...

in XboX Insiders
    Will this feature ever get used by dev's ? Not even games like gears of war support this,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anime_Lover288 [link] [comments]
  5. Gears of War game for xbox isn’t downloading my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War game for xbox isn’t downloading my profile: My proflie cant download on gears of war 1 for xbox one s 2f785122-a472-460e-9adf-ed8c82b02525
  6. Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games: So recently i got both gow4 and 5, finished the campaign nicely but when i tried to play online multiplayer (mostly horde) i ran up to the problem of losing connection every single time. It starts...
  7. Gears of War 3 is missing from owned games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 is missing from owned games library: Gears of War 3 is missing from my owned games library. Miscrosoft store page says "You own this game", i can install it to my xbox from here, but still getting 0×803f8001 error at launch....
  8. Error juego gears of war [Game gears of war error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error juego gears of war [Game gears of war error]: Estimados hace mucho tiempo que soy dueño de un juego digital que aparece en mi biblioteca de la xbox one (gears of war3) me aparece el juego, lo instalo entro a jugar y me sale ?eres dueño de...
  9. Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library: I was playing gears 3 then it stopped working today. I tried uninstalling and install again But Then The game is not listed in my Library. I also see here other people have same issue and some...
  10. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...