Gears Of War 2 ......xbox freezes............

Discus and support Gears Of War 2 ......xbox freezes............ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox, Trying to play Gears Of War 2. Xbox freezes while loading up game. It only does this connected to Xbox Live. No problem loading game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ix x LEMON x xI, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Gears Of War 2 ......xbox freezes............

Hello Xbox,

Trying to play Gears Of War 2.

Xbox freezes while loading up game.

It only does this connected to Xbox Live.

No problem loading game disconnected from Live.

From main menu tried to connecting to Live.

Once connected, my xbox froze.

Reply soon.

Cheers,

Lemon

:)

Ix x LEMON x xI, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

i don't know any ways to fix this i have tried everything and my game still freezes i bought the gears of war 4 xbox and love gears of war and rn i can't play gears of war 2

WinterySand9090, Jun 1, 2014
  3. gears of war 2 freezes

when i start playing gears of war 2 it freezes

LOVE CANDYFLOSS, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Gears Of War 2 ......xbox freezes............

Issue resolved June 2nd 2014.

Sadly had to rank reset myself.

Start the game from scratch.

Achievements are always intact & speak for themselves about the player.

Ix x LEMON x xI, Jun 14, 2014
  5. WinterySand9090 Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

i don't know any ways to fix this i have tried everything and my game still freezes i bought the gears of war 4 xbox and love gears of war and rn i can't play gears of war 2
  6. SnicketyLemon Win User

Gears of war 2 is freezing on my xbox 360 and xbox one??

Yes, I have 2 new good looking copies of gears 2 and just yesterday was playing it on my brother's xbox 360.

Then today I played a bit of it before deciding to update the 360, but then after the update his xbox began freezing on gears 2 just like my 360.

I tested all my other games (a fairly large collection) with both xboxes to make sure that they worked, and all but gears 2 was fine.

Even gears of war 1 and gears of war 3 work. Only gears 2 freezes.

I don't know what to do besides contact you guys about it, I really love gears of war 2 and not being able to play it anymore is devastating.
  7. webcrawler718 Win User

Gears of War 2 freezing

I'm trying to take my son threw the whole Gears of War Saga and Gears of War 2 freezes when it loads so I can't take him any further is there anyway this can be fixed so we can continue on with the Saga? I will not continue any of the Gears of War with him
    if he can't finished part 2. I own all the Gears of War but won't continue playing them if he can't finish part 2
  8. shootemup125 Win User

Gears of War 2 Freezing

i have the same problem,because my gears of war 2 keeps freezing up when i hit the start button and when i was connecting to gears of war 2 it froze i tried everything and it didn't work don't know what to do
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Gears of War consoles freezes, has red power light when wired controller plugged in.

@Ennileah: He said Gears of War consoles freezes. So he is using the Gears of War console.
Thema:

Gears Of War 2 ......xbox freezes............

1. Gears Of War 2 ......xbox freezes............ - Similar Threads - Gears War freezes

2. Gears of war 3 is still freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 is still freezing: Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it! 9e112314-22cb-4522-9f3c-224f5e2a1001
  3. Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1: Does anybody know a fix for this ? I tried the log in during training that didn't work . Can Microsoft fix this on their end ? bd62c6cd-aa64-447d-a797-b371d957b0c4
  4. Gears of war 4 freezing on singleplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 freezing on singleplayer: I just got the game on its digital edition and i tried to play the campaign but the game freezes a lot especially in cutscenes and its really annoying c25e94f0-5622-407d-86b1-09e17ea561bb
  5. Gears of War 2 freezes and stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 freezes and stops: Split from this thread. On xbox one, when you sign out the game closes. Start game and problem repeats. Can't even play the game offline bc i have it through game pass....
  6. Gears of war 2 is freezing on my xbox 360 and xbox one??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 is freezing on my xbox 360 and xbox one??: Hey guys, so recently before an update to xbox I was able to play my disk copy of Gears of War 2 on my xbox 360, but since the update, my 360 now freezes when I attempt to play it. I tested it...
  7. gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing]

in XBoX Accessibility
    gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing]: Hola qué tal Estoy jugando gears of war 2 el cual fue descargado desde la app store. Al momento de jugar campaña en cooperativo con dos user tags el juego se congela y ya no podemos seguir...
  8. Gears of War 3 freezes on Press Start in Xbox One X and S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 3 freezes on Press Start in Xbox One X and S: I launch the game, see the XBOX 360 splash intro then I see the Gears of War 3 screen. It tells me to Press Start. I press start and it freezes making a rattling buzzing sound then eventually it...
  9. Gears of war 2 freezed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 freezed!: Hey guys I installed gears of war 2 in my xbox one Suddenly while I'm playing cooperative-campaign the game frizzes and can't play it any more, even if I restart it I don't know what to do...
  10. Gears Of War 2 - Crash/Freeze - Unplayable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 2 - Crash/Freeze - Unplayable?: My wife and I have decided to replay the Gears of War series on the Xbox One, and we completed Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition, so we fired up the Digital Copy of Gears Of War 2 and started our...