Gears Of War 3 Account Not Able To Play Online

Discus and support Gears Of War 3 Account Not Able To Play Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to play gears of war 3 and it said cant play online so I thought it was nothing and restarted my xbox and tried again but it still did it and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlareOfDeath69, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Gears Of War 3 Account Not Able To Play Online

I went to play gears of war 3 and it said cant play online so I thought it was nothing and restarted my xbox and tried again but it still did it and I don't know why

:)

FlareOfDeath69, Feb 4, 2014
  2. IMBK
    IMBK Guest
    HELP

I had just found my gears of war 3 and I've tried to play it on my Xbox one and whenever I try to play online it says that I'm not signed into Xbox live while I'm on xbox one therefore I'm not able to play gears of war 3 online

IMBK, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Awoken Elf
    Awoken Elf Guest
    Want to play?

gears of war one has not lost online you have always been able host own ranked matches i can help as i can play online on all gears 1 throu to gears 3.

Awoken Elf, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Ray Spijk
    Ray Spijk Guest

You don't have a Gears Of War 3 Account.

Is that the only game you can't play online with?

Ray Spijk, Feb 25, 2014
  5. VxS HiiTMaNs X Win User

Gears of War 3

no , im not in a family pack , i asked because i made a new account to play gears of war 3 online but after a week, the new account got banned from gears of war 3.

my main account is banned from gears of war 3 only , thats why i made a new account to play online , but i asked Microsoft supporter and they said that each account are independent , so i dont know why i got banned from gears of war 3 in the new account
    if i didnt cheat, glitch or mod.
  6. Ray Spijk Win User

You don't have a Gears Of War 3 Account.

Is that the only game you can't play online with?
  7. Awoken Elf Win User

Want to play?

gears of war one has not lost online you have always been able host own ranked matches i can help as i can play online on all gears 1 throu to gears 3.
  8. nidrir Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

Same issue for me. I have been able to redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement, but haven't been able to redeem Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3. I also tried in microsoft.com/redeem with my Xbox associated account and didn't work either.

Could someone advise on how to proceed further?

Thanks
  9. dotCody Win User

No suitable match found (Gears of war 3)

Still unable to play Gears Of War 3 online mulitplayer.
Thema:

1. Gears Of War 3 Account Not Able To Play Online - Similar Threads - Gears War Account

2. Gears of War 4 account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 account issue: Hello, A few days ago I decided to play again to Gears of War 4 on PC. When the game starts, it first says that the account used in the Windows store is different from the one used in the Xbox...
  3. 15,000 Points for Gears of War 4 Purchase were never credited to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    15,000 Points for Gears of War 4 Purchase were never credited to my account: I purchased Gears of war 4 and they had a promotion that I used the link on the rewards site to go to the Microsoft store to purchase the game. I was told I would be given a 15k point credit...
  4. Gears of war 3 on xbox one won't load account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 on xbox one won't load account: Hi everyone I'm trying to play Gears of War 3 on my xbox one. The game loads perfectly but my account won't load. It appears as a "guest player," it won't even give me the option to sign in, even...
  5. Gears of War 2 freezing issue(for one account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 freezing issue(for one account): Hello, I am facing issue on xbox one S, with Gears of War 2. Game is freezing everytime when my account is joined to the game. With another user account game works fine. Procedures already...
  6. how to create offline account for gear of war 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to create offline account for gear of war 1: how to create offline account for gear of war 1 Please help me. 7ce2826d-5bd2-4e09-a8fb-2b10d7f7bc27
  7. Still haven't received Gears of War 4 DLC on my other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received Gears of War 4 DLC on my other account: So i pre-ordered Gears of War 4 on my account and was hoping both mine and my brother's accounts, both sharing a home xbox, would receive the bonuses. However, i received my bonuses very, very...
  8. Gears of War 4 1 or 2 copies for 1 account for Co-Op play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 1 or 2 copies for 1 account for Co-Op play?: So I just bought the family (wife & 4 kids) an Xbox One S for Christmas and got Gears of War 4 with it. I'm a pc gamer myself and really don't do consoles so I'm actually very excited for this...
  9. Gears Of War 2 - double game in my achievements account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears Of War 2 - double game in my achievements account: Hi there....since i've downloaded on my xbox one s gears of war 2 (i played it with 360), i've noticed that in my achievements games list there are 2 different gow2. The first with my current...
  10. Error Redeeming code for "Gears of War" to MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Redeeming code for "Gears of War" to MS account: Hello, I am trying to activate the codes which came free with my bundled copy of Gears of War 4, but have had no success yet. On my Xbox One system I am repeatedly told that my region/language...