Gears of War 3 - Code Already Redeemed

Discus and support Gears of War 3 - Code Already Redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It appears the promotional code for Gears of War 3 I received (for having played GOW: Ultimate Edition) has already been redeemed. This code was sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aceblades0, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Aceblades0
    Aceblades0 Guest

It appears the promotional code for Gears of War 3 I received (for having played GOW: Ultimate Edition) has already been redeemed. This code was sent from Xbox Live and I entered it on the redeem portion of
    Sign in to your Microsoft account signed into the correct account.

:)

Aceblades0, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Hextaii
    Hextaii Guest
    Gears 2 code

I purchased Gears 4 Ultimate.. Got codes today for Gears 1,2,3, and Judgement. 3 of the codes worked fine...the code for Gears of War 2 says "This code has already been redeemed"

Hextaii, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Txamin
    Txamin Guest
    The code for gears of war2 i received is already redeemed.

I received 4 codes for gears of war, 2, 3 and judgement. All woking except for gears of war 2, i get an error saying it's already redeemed.

Txamin, Nov 20, 2015
  4. DasLimpet22
    DasLimpet22 Guest

DasLimpet22, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Tintin755 Win User

can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada

can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada
    the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED]
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Not able to redeem Gears of War 3 code from purchasing Gears of War Ultimate edition

ParalleX iR,

To clarify, are you having issues redeeming your Gears of War 3 code as stated in the title, or are you still in need of Gears of War codes?

If you're having problems redeeming Gears of War 3, please post back the error code you receive so we can look further into the issue.

Thanks!
  7. SamuelAOl24 Win User

Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

error is trying to redeem gears of war 3 code
  8. nidrir Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

Same issue for me. I have been able to redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement, but haven't been able to redeem Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3. I also tried in microsoft.com/redeem with my Xbox associated account and didn't work either.

Could someone advise on how to proceed further?

Thanks
  9. WeSCOPlaYa KaD Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

xbox live status says gears of war 3 is having problems redeeming tokens, is it a code for gears 3 or gears 4 beta?
Thema:

1. Gears of War 3 - Code Already Redeemed - Similar Threads - Gears War Code

2. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  3. Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hello, I'm new here, and I'd like to ask a question. In my new Xbox One X Limited Edition Gears 5, there is a code for "Gears 5 Ultimate and bonus Gears of War 4" (link below). I redeemed the...
  4. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  5. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  6. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  7. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  8. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes: I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc. I...
  9. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  10. Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working: I bought XBox one with Gears 5 in Netherlands on 10th September, 2019. I got all the Gears game from 1 to 5 (as a Redeem Code) along with it. I was able to download all the games except Gears of...