Gears of war 3 code replacement

Discus and support Gears of war 3 code replacement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recieved 4 codes via message on xbox one for the gears of war series, all the codes worked except the gears of war 3. I was told to post here for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NeonTwizz, Nov 20, 2015.

1. NeonTwizz
    NeonTwizz Guest

I recieved 4 codes via message on xbox one for the gears of war series, all the codes worked except the gears of war 3. I was told to post here for a replacement code. Thanks

:)

NeonTwizz, Nov 20, 2015
  2. gow 3

got all the codes of the Gears of War games, but my Gears of War 3 code isn't working. replacement code not working either.

VolatileGecko32, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Vamate
    Vamate Guest
    Gears of War 3 Code Not Valid/Working

Hi,

I received an invalid/not working code for Gears of War 3 from the Gears of War Ultimate edition.

Could you please provide me with a replacement download code for the game?

Thank you very much!

Vamate, Nov 20, 2015
  4. MarkLZago
    MarkLZago Guest

Looks like a lot of people are having this issue, myself included ( Gear 1 and 3 codes are not working for me), I think all we can do is wait , they will probably send new codes.

MarkLZago, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Vamate Win User

Hi,

I received an invalid/not working code for Gears of War 3 from the Gears of War Ultimate edition.

Thank you very much!
  6. xxsaugerxx Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

I have 3 Codes:

"Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

I get these Message:

Something went wrong

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  7. MAURICIO SATAN Win User

Hi,

I am very annoyed buy the game last year and I can not even play games

Thank you very much!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Gears of war ultimate edition promotion

Thanks for the clarification The OG SkullE.

Unfortunately we don't have any replacement codes to provide for Gears of War 3. Have any friends ever used your Xbox One? It sounds like Gears of War 3 may have at one time been tied to another profile that had set your Xbox One as it's Home profile. It's
    possible that recently the profile switched it's Home console to a different Xbox One preventing you from accessing Gears of War 3.
  9. MarkLZago Win User

Looks like a lot of people are having this issue, myself included ( Gear 1 and 3 codes are not working for me), I think all we can do is wait , they will probably send new codes.
Thema:

1. Gears of war 3 code replacement - Similar Threads - Gears war code

2. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  3. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  4. Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hello, I'm new here, and I'd like to ask a question. In my new Xbox One X Limited Edition Gears 5, there is a code for "Gears 5 Ultimate and bonus Gears of War 4" (link below). I redeemed the...
  5. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  6. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  7. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  8. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  9. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes: I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc. I...
  10. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...