Gears of war 3 is still freezing

Discus and support Gears of war 3 is still freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TidiestOrca6220, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Gears of war 3 is still freezing

Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it!

:)

TidiestOrca6220, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AbysmalZulu Win User
  3. DEM0N LLAMA Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

My Gears of War 3 also freezes and then crashes the whole console.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Gears of war 3

Hey parch, to be sure, is your freeze issue on the console itself, or ONLY in Gears of War 3?
  5. Geth Win User

The issue with most likely have to be fixed by the devs.

Have you tried uninstalling the game?

Games on game pass have that issue sometimes.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

I just played on my One X recently and had no issues so let us know if these steps helped you.
Thema:

1. Gears of war 3 is still freezing - Similar Threads - Gears war still

2. GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading: I NEED someone from Microsoft to explain to me how a 133gb(Ridiculous) game suddenly became a 288gb+ game? How is this even possible? I was aware the Windows Store is terrible but this is...
  3. Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code: I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I called support and the receipt only mentions...
  4. Message lost after Installing Gears of War 3. Still owed Gears of War: Judgement.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message lost after Installing Gears of War 3. Still owed Gears of War: Judgement.: Microsoft Team, Finally got my Gears of War 4 preorder message with the redemption codes for Gears of War 3 & Gears of War: Judgement. I redeemed the Gears of War 3 code, but my XBox One locked...
  5. still havent received gears of war collection after pre ordering ultimate edition of gears 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still havent received gears of war collection after pre ordering ultimate edition of gears 5: havent received the xbox message with the gears codes yet 9194e340-6ab1-4c6a-86ad-0050e90a5093
  6. Still waiting for a resolution to bad gears of war 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for a resolution to bad gears of war 2 code: 9 days ago i purchased the gears of war bundle pack ahs the code for gears of war 2would not work as it kept telling us out was no good, try again and to contact the merchant if it would not work....
  7. Still Haven't Received Gears of War 360 Collection Two Months After Playing GoW4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still Haven't Received Gears of War 360 Collection Two Months After Playing GoW4: I bought Gears of War 4 for the Xbox One and played it numerous times between Dec 15 to 31, 2016. This included the campaign, online multiplayer and online horde mode. The Microsoft Store page I...
  8. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  9. Gears of War 2 still not at the german xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 still not at the german xbox store: Several german gaming sites published a microsoft press release from 14.03.2017, it says that Gears of War 2 should now be available at the german xbox store, (its of the Index/blacklist since the...
  10. Still haven't received Gears of War 4 DLC on my other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received Gears of War 4 DLC on my other account: So i pre-ordered Gears of War 4 on my account and was hoping both mine and my brother's accounts, both sharing a home xbox, would receive the bonuses. However, i received my bonuses very, very...