Gears of War 3 No DLC showing in extras menu on 360

Discus and support Gears of War 3 No DLC showing in extras menu on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else have this problem? I have no idea when this became a problem for me but now I can’t even download the free map packs and play with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Atik S, Aug 5, 2022 at 3:32 AM.

1. Atik S
    Atik S Guest

Does anyone else have this problem? I have no idea when this became a problem for me but now I can’t even download the free map packs and play with my friends.
    Gears of War 3 No DLC showing in extras menu on 360 [​IMG]
    An error is also shown in some instances in the in-game menu.
    Gears of War 3 No DLC showing in extras menu on 360 [​IMG]

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Atik. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps on the URL below. Specially solutions 3 and 5:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...

Please let me know how it goes.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

season pass for gears of war 3

If you purchased the season pass and downloaded all the dlc that was part of the pass on your Xbox 360, then you should be able to find all the dlc in the manage games section of gears of War 3. Move to gears 3, press the menu button and select manage game,
    the dlc you have should be listed there to download.
  4. Individuation Win User

i can't use my DLC's

Yes, it shows all my DLC for Gears of War 3 in the memory. And when I go to the on-screen menu and try to re-download; it does download but when i go the Multiplayer settings none of my players, or skins show up to be used. None of it was from the Beta.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

First Look At DLC 4!

6. Lord Dirt Win User

GoW 3 Marketplace sale Fed 28th - Mar 5th

Gears of War 3 Console Sale – DLC Sale Next Week

Now is your chance to snag the Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Console. Save a cool $50.00 if you pick up the console now at $349.00. The consoles are in limited availability, so get yours now!

The Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console includes:

•Two Xbox 360 Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Wireless Controllers

•Standard edition game & custom downloadable content that includes an Infected Omen weapon skin for the 5 starting weapons

•Exclusive Sounds: This is the only console that will have sounds from the actual Gears of War 3 game

•The 320GB detachable hard drive allows gamers to save their games and store television shows, movies, music and pictures

•Xbox 360 Headset (black) and Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable.

epicgames.com/.../gears-of-war
Thema:

1. Gears of War 3 No DLC showing in extras menu on 360 - Similar Threads - Gears War DLC

2. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE: Hi, I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION which states that all IDs that play the game during a certain time period(between which I did play) they would...
  3. Missing brothers to the end dlc gears of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing brothers to the end dlc gears of war 4: I have not received a dlc for brothers to the end on gears of war 4 I preordered the ultimate edition at game in the U.K. I have spoken to someone through the Microsoft live chat and they have me...
  4. Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle: i had posted about this issue on the support forums a week ago and it went unanswered. I have contacted customer support about this issue atleast 5 times at this point and they have been...
  5. I Still Have Yet To Recieve Pre-Order DLC for Gears Of War 4? Why Is That?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Still Have Yet To Recieve Pre-Order DLC for Gears Of War 4? Why Is That?: I Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 October 1st And I have still been yet to receive the "Brothers to the End" and the Vintage Del Elite Gear Packs. What Gives? I was also Given the service request...
  6. Gears of war 3 dlc backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 dlc backward compatibility: hi I have a problem, (I already say that I have the game on xbox 360 with the season pass and the respective dlc) when I inserted the disc of the game on xbox one I downloaded both the game and...
  7. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE: Hi, I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION,yet I never recieved my DLC codes for precious gears titles. The details of this promotion It has been over an...
  8. Need codes for gears of war dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need codes for gears of war dlc: bought gears of war ultimate edition and was told I could download gears of war 2 for free. It asks me to buy it. Was told if I post here codes will be sent to me. Thanks...
  9. Still haven't received Gears of War 4 DLC on my other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received Gears of War 4 DLC on my other account: So i pre-ordered Gears of War 4 on my account and was hoping both mine and my brother's accounts, both sharing a home xbox, would receive the bonuses. However, i received my bonuses very, very...
  10. Missing Pre-order bonus DLC for Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Pre-order bonus DLC for Gears of War 4: Pre-orderd the game in Microsoft store and I recived previous Gears games codes, but not the promised pre-order DLC: Brothers to the end elite gear pack. Support told me to wright here...