Gears of War 3 Servers Down?

Discus and support Gears of War 3 Servers Down? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm recently having problems with Gears of War 3: I recently have downloaded the Seasson Pass of the game (wich comes with the 4 DLCs of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcelo1488 GD, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Gears of War 3 Servers Down?

Hello, I'm recently having problems with Gears of War 3: I recently have downloaded the Seasson Pass of the game (wich comes with the 4 DLCs of the game), but it didn't appaered the prompt to download them (I have downloaded the pass 12 days ago), and when
    I saw the event callendar, it says that the server of the game is unnavailable, and the RAAM's Shadow DLC appaer writted "coming soon" instead of "download RAAM's Shadow".

Does Someone can help me? It's been 12 days and nothing! If can't, I wanna my money back!

NOTE: Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm brazilian

:)

Marcelo1488 GD, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. doM I C3PiNooB Win User
  3. HolyHa1fDead Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass not working

When I click on Event Calendar it tells me the Gears of War server is not available - could this be the problem? I can't believe the servers are down the same week they have a Gears of War 3 DLC sale.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Gears of War: Judgement Multiplayer Demo

Dedicated Servers are in Gears of War 3 but you had to buy DLC for it.
  5. EChondo Win User

When Launching Minecraft I Lose Connection to Xbox Live

It fixed itself but when I just launched Gears of War 3 it did it to Gears as well! Clearly there is something wrong with the Xbox servers lately.
  6. LuvJooLongTIME Win User

Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

Campaign

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War

Haven't beat gears 2 compaign

Multiplayer

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War 2

3. Gears of War
Thema:

Gears of War 3 Servers Down?

1. Gears of War 3 Servers Down? - Similar Threads - Gears War Servers

2. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  3. Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support: Having contacting Xbox Support via Live chat twice in relation to the very poor servers on Gears of War 4, which not only make the game almost unplayable, but also unfairly kick players from...
  4. Microsoft has disabled the dedicated servers of Gears Of War 3? BR Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has disabled the dedicated servers of Gears Of War 3? BR Servers: Has Microsoft disabled the dedicated servers of Gears Of War 3? The matches at the Brazilian (South America) server of Gears of War 3 has been presenting significant lag. Is there any way...
  5. Gears of war 2 japanese version servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 japanese version servers: hi Servers only give 50 xp while doing casual horde wave as it used to be 2200 xp ! Can someone please fix servers ??? b401158a-2fe9-4029-b321-222d92c321df
  6. I can´t login in the Gears of War 4 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t login in the Gears of War 4 servers: It´s been a month and a half since i play the last time Gears of War 4 online, there is something whit the servers that doesnt let me login. What can i do ? 4b994344-7c96-4617-8f7a-96dfcd1db988
  7. Gears Of War 4 server Europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 4 server Europe: The closest Gears Of War server for me is a Europe server. Why is it that the traffic is routed/passed through from my location(in Europe, tested on three different ISPs) all the way over to USA ,...
  8. Gear of war 2 server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 2 server issue: My friend and have played Gears of war 2 off and on when we want to change up from 4.. On 6/2/2017 the server appear to have an issues link up with the network. At first I thought it might be...
  9. ¿What about gears of war 4 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿What about gears of war 4 servers?: Hello good afternoon, I would like your support in order to solve a problem with the game of Gears of War 4 since its servers I think I have failure in my system since when I play some even match...
  10. Xbox live/gears of war 4 server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live/gears of war 4 server: whyyyy tf is it not simple- you sell service and game, you provide service and game. Why do i pay for service then get none. Thats theft. I updated game, recently rebooted console, restarted game...