Gears of War 3-System Link co-op Campaign

Discus and support Gears of War 3-System Link co-op Campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played your Gears of War games for 4 years now. They are so much fun that I decided to purchase another XBox360 console so we can play Full... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VoicedStone6815, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Gears of War 3-System Link co-op Campaign

I have played your Gears of War games for 4 years now. They are so much fun that I decided to purchase another XBox360 console so we can play Full Screen co-op games over my home network (LAN). i purchased TWO copies of ALL GOW games to play legally.

ALL of the boxes state that there is system link two player co-op Campaign available, however Gears of War 3 DOES NOT WORK in Co-op system Link. For the last two weeks I have read posts on XBox360 forums, Epic Game forums etc.

Being a computer technician I HATE to call tech support...but I did anyway and they led me through all of the steps I had ALREADY done and it still does not work...it says NO PARTIES FOUND... the other party is FIFTY FEET AWAY and cannot connect. OH yeah
    the tech says I need to call Epic Games and gives me a # ...which of course is an answering machine and No ONE RETURNS YOUR MESSAGE. I would hope that after a customer spends somewhere in the neighborhood of a thousand dollars purchasing your equipment and
    games you would have some type of tech support to get this mound of cash working.BUT......no reply from Microsoft on the issue and EPIC says Call Microsoft...

COULD ONE OF YOU SUPPORT PEOPLE.... PLEASE POST THE WORKAROUND FOR GEARS OF WAR 3 System LINK co-op Campaign AND if it doesn't really work......... could you just have the COURAGE to tell us that you duped us out of our money by promising something you WILL
    NOT DELIVER.

:)

VoicedStone6815, Feb 19, 2014
  2. cS Legacy cS
    cS Legacy cS Guest
    What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)

cS Legacy cS, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

In no specific order.

1. Halo 3 co-op campaign

2. Halo 4 co-op campaign

3. Saints Row 2 co-op campaign

4. Skyrim

5. Mass Effect 2

6. Borderlands 2 co-op campaign

7. Gears of War 1,2,3 co-op campaigns all great.

8. Fallout 3

9. Bioshock

10. Kameo

11. Half Life 2

12. Enslaved

13. COD: WAW

CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Gears of War 3-System Link co-op Campaign

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I have tried searching within the Xbox Live Support site about this issue. However there is no articles about regarding your issue.

I also see that you have made a post within their site as well, as on the Xbox Forums

forums.epicgames.com/.../982877-Gears-of-War-3-system-Link-co-op-Campaign

I would make sure you keep up to date with both sites, meanwhile, I will dig around for some more information and try and help you the best I can with this issue

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Feb 19, 2014
  5. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

In no specific order.

1. Halo 3 co-op campaign

2. Halo 4 co-op campaign

3. Saints Row 2 co-op campaign

4. Skyrim

5. Mass Effect 2

6. Borderlands 2 co-op campaign

7. Gears of War 1,2,3 co-op campaigns all great.

8. Fallout 3

9. Bioshock

10. Kameo

11. Half Life 2

12. Enslaved

13. COD: WAW
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I have tried searching within the Xbox Live Support site about this issue. However there is no articles about regarding your issue.

I also see that you have made a post within their site as well, as on the Xbox Forums

forums.epicgames.com/.../982877-Gears-of-War-3-system-Link-co-op-Campaign

I would make sure you keep up to date with both sites, meanwhile, I will dig around for some more information and try and help you the best I can with this issue

Regards,
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

Repopulate great games.

I much prefer co-op games these days, beit campaign co-op like Borderlands, Gears, Battlefield, or multiplayer co-op like Mass Effect 3, Horde and Beast mode in Gears of War 3

-

This reminds me, my XBL gold runs out on the 25th -.-
  9. WhiTeYxM Win User

Gears of War series question

all gears games have co-op campaign and Gears 3 has 4 player co-op campaign also there is horde and beast mode which is a 5 player wave based co-op mode.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 3-System Link co-op Campaign - Similar Threads - Gears War System

2. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  3. Gears of War 5 crashes shortly after starting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 5 crashes shortly after starting.: I have downloaded Gears of War 5 from Microsoft Store, and it crashes shortly after I launch the game. I have an Xbox One X, and the game does not give an error screen. The only warning that I get...
  4. File System Error (-2143322098) when launching Gears of War 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2143322098) when launching Gears of War 5.: The game was working fine last night. I had a windows update when i shut down my computer and today I get a File System Error (-2143322098). This is an image of the error box that appears: [img]...
  5. Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One: I have many Xbox 360s and Xbox Ones with multiple copies of Gears of War Judgment. I can get all the Xbox 360s to system link the game together just fine. However, when I add an Xbox One console...
  6. Gears of War Judgement system link not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement system link not working: A friend and I each have Xbox ones as well as copies of Gears of War Judgement from backwards compatibility. We were planning on playing through every Gears in chronological order, doing 4 player...
  7. bought gears of war 4 system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought gears of war 4 system: I bought the gears of war 4 system, it came with 2 downloadable codes and uninstalled something that came with it and when I uninstalled it it said that I can reinstall it but i can't it don't...
  8. System Link Problem with Gears of War Judgment between Xbox One & Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Link Problem with Gears of War Judgment between Xbox One & Xbox 360: i try to play gears of war 3 or gow judgment via system link. but i can´t find the other console. it is possible to play gow 1 with a xbox one and 360. but why does it not work with 3 & j? the...
  9. Gears of war 4 Xbox one S limited edition system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war 4 Xbox one S limited edition system: The campaign is rock solid, I love it. However, matchmaking is having issues. It's taking up to 5 minutes to load a map in some cases, they're aware and working on it apparently. Once you get into...
  10. Offline System Link Problems With Gears Of War 2 And 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline System Link Problems With Gears Of War 2 And 3: I am posting every piece of information I have since I haven't seen a single solution to this problem yet. I have one downloaded copy of Gears of War 1 from the Judgment preorder. I have one copy...