Gears of War 4 Controller Issues

Discus and support Gears of War 4 Controller Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else recently picked up Gears of War 4 on XB1 and having an issue with the controls not working? I can't get through Act 1 part 1 because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alkymist96, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Alkymist96
    Alkymist96 Guest

Anyone else recently picked up Gears of War 4 on XB1 and having an issue with the controls not working? I can't get through Act 1 part 1 because I can't get the tutorial moves to execute - vaulting while running and yanking, specifically. Just using the
    default settings with a wireless controller.

:)

Alkymist96, Aug 26, 2019
  2. FullHornet Win User

XBOX ONE S DELAYED!!!!

As long as I get my Gears of War 4 themed Xbox One S and Gears of War 4 themed Xbox Elite Controller in October on release I will be happy.
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

I like my Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen controller.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

error gears of war 4

Hi there Juvie,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the online server for Gears of War 4.

In reference to the error message seems like the issue is with the Gears of War 4 online server. I recommend reaching out to the

Gears of War 4 Forum support

Hope this helps.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. Miku Sakuya Win User

I've never had a contrillee issue but I may install it myself and check it out
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 Controller Issues - Similar Threads - Gears War Controller

2. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  3. " Turn on second controller " Error in Gears of war 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    " Turn on second controller " Error in Gears of war 4 pc: this problem appear to me when i tried to play campaign local splitscreen in gears of war 4 i already connect a joystick but the problem is still i hope anyone help me . [img]...
  4. Second control gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second control gears of war: Hi! I cant connect my second control to play with other person in the same xbox. I want to say, to play without internet. The local way. The game is gears of war 2 or 3. The error is the same....
  5. Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller

in XBoX Rewards
    Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller: i have never seen this Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller you have for 5000 vip gems on the rewards page all of a sudden but is there a way i can buy it for $200? as i can't find it...
  6. Xbox One: Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Wireless Controller: Hello, Does anyone know if the Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Wireless Controller has expired ??? 351aebdf-d3a6-45fa-a0ba-f472a10c6d7d
  7. Xbox one Elite controller Gears of war edition ( RB LB broken )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Elite controller Gears of war edition ( RB LB broken ): hi , i have a problem with my elite gears of war edition controller thats the RB buttom is broken I try to find another rb bottom with gears of war edition but nah didn’t find . Hope you will...
  8. Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller: Hi ,i need to know where i can buy a new xbox one wireless "ELITE" CONTROLLER OF GEAR OF WARS, i can't find it, I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO WE ARE PART OF U.S.A BUT THE GAME STOP STORES ARE GONE HERE...
  9. Gears of War Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Elite Controller: I had bought the Gears of War Xbox One Bundle that came with a custom elite controller way back when it released. Being so, I had been using the elite controller a lot, and it has started to have...
  10. Xbox Gears of war 4 controller won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gears of war 4 controller won't work: My Xbox one elite controller will not turn on my any means necessary. Yes I've replaced batteries. Yes I've plugged it in directly into the system. It will not start for any reason what so...