Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

Discus and support Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, Just bought a used copy of Gears of War from GAME here in the UK. Installed it and can't find GOW1,2 and 3 games. Having checked out the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mastergamer1431, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

Hi there,

Just bought a used copy of Gears of War from GAME here in the UK.

Installed it and can't find GOW1,2 and 3 games.

Having checked out the forums it seems there should be a card in the box with redeem codes on.

Is this true? Because I have stickers in the box, but no codes.

Do I need to get back to GAME and ask them for help?

Or has access to GOW 1,2 and 3 expired?

Thanks for your help on this subject.

Much appreciated.

Bye for now

M

:)

mastergamer1431, Oct 6, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

As everyone said they've likely been used if you have gamespass they are all on there though.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Yeah, not in a pre owned game though. Precious owner would most likely have redeemed them.

They are however all available on game pass
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Should’ve came with codes for them in the case, if I’m not mistaken.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there mastergamer,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

These codes see rarely available when you buy a used game. I would suggest returning the game and using the money to subscribe to gamepass. Every Gears of War is on there.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games? - Similar Threads - Gears War access

2. I can't access gear of wars ultimate edition on my new xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't access gear of wars ultimate edition on my new xbox: i bought a new Xbox one gear of wars ultimate edition. I can't find the code anywhere. Can someone please give us access? d3af764e-8f60-466f-9aac-2b0627770d30
  3. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (No Access to GOW 2, 3 or Judgment)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (No Access to GOW 2, 3 or Judgment): Hello, I purchased GOW: Ultimate Edition last November and played it before December 31st, but I never received any code or confirmation that I had been granted access to GOW 2, 3 or Judgement....
  4. Gears of War 4: Have Not Received Early Access Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4: Have Not Received Early Access Beta Code: Hello Microsoft, I have played Gears of War Ultimate Edition before the cutoff for early access to the gears of war 4 beta and I have been an xbox live gold member for years. I still have not...
  5. Eligible, Yet, No Gears of War 4 Early Access Beta Code!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Eligible, Yet, No Gears of War 4 Early Access Beta Code!: I played Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on April 5th and 10th 2016, on xbox live on my Xbox One and never received a code for the early access beta for Gears of War 4 multiplayer! I have the...
  6. It's been six and i still don't have my beta code for gears of war 4 early access beta

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It's been six and i still don't have my beta code for gears of war 4 early access beta: I understand that im suppose to receive a message or notification that i received the code or download, but it's almost the end of the week and i'm freaking out. Xbox is suppose to send the codes...
  7. Gears Of War Access to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War Access to Live: Loved this game dearly! However now with Win 10 OS and after patching, finally I can play the game. But No access to Microsoft Live sign-in. Therefore I cannot save my game and no achievement...
  8. I can't access codes for all Gears of War games. Não consigo acessado códigos dos Jogo Gears ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access codes for all Gears of War games. Não consigo acessado códigos dos Jogo Gears ...: Hi there, I have purchased Gears of War 4 and received the notification on my xbox app with codes for All 4X 360 Gears of War Games. Unfortunately the message had expired. Could I please have...
  9. I preordered gears of war 4, but still no access of gears 1,2,3 and Judgement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered gears of war 4, but still no access of gears 1,2,3 and Judgement.: I preordered gears of war 4, but still no access of gears 1,2,3 and Judgement. I have subscribed xbox live, but received no code for gears 1~judgement. 5bff47e9-7e80-468c-9272-c494ebe42b33
  10. Missing Access Codes for [BAK-COMP] Gears of War trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Access Codes for [BAK-COMP] Gears of War trilogy: To whom it may concern, I purchased a copy of GOW: Ultimate Edition (believing it to contain the entire remastered trilogy, but that's another issue I accept my ignorance over) - Yet I believe I...