Gears of War 4 in an unknown language

Discus and support Gears of War 4 in an unknown language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, I used to play Gears of War 4 some weeks ago in english, however today I went to play and it is in a foreign language. How can I change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOHNA5Xx, Jul 10, 2019.

1. JOHNA5Xx
    JOHNA5Xx Guest

Good evening,

I used to play Gears of War 4 some weeks ago in english, however today I went to play and it is in a foreign language. How can I change this setting? I have checked on google and In only found one occurrence and they say to change the system language but
    mine is totally not this one.

Can someone please assist?

Gears of War 4 in an unknown language [​IMG]

:)

JOHNA5Xx, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello JOHNA5Xx,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Gears of War 4, and the game being in a different language.

Adjusting the language/location through your settings on your Xbox One should coincide with
    the change of language within the game, but if the game has not adjusted, please attempt to
    uninstall and install the game again.

Try this and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. JOHNA5Xx Win User

Thank you for the assist guys! I will try to check all the region options.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello there!

Did you download or buy the game from an outside your region store? If not, check your console region or your profile region/country. It may also be a bug.

In any case, I'll recommend you to reach the game itself support page. For me, it's a region issue, but, it may be a bug of some sort.
  5. MulchDavies Win User

Download keeps Stopping.

Yeah its only that one file "Gears of War" which first comes up as "Unknown Game" before changing to "Gears of War" with incomplete next to it. Be strange if it is my ISP as everything els downloads and I have no connection problems.
  6. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 in an unknown language - Similar Threads - Gears War unknown

2. Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]: I don't know why, but when I try to open the Customization option in the Main Menu, it crashes. I think it might the models have something to be with... I'm really frustated that I cannot...
  3. Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4: Hello, download the gears of war 4 recently and start well but when looking for an online game, I wait for the queue and it tells me connecting to the server, when it connects, then it says...
  4. Gears of War 4 installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 installation: Greetings from Germany, I recently bought my first game with Win10 store and wanted to install it. Since its 133GB large I wanted to install it on my D: harddrive but I can't chose the D hard...
  5. Gears of war 5 versus tech test

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 5 versus tech test: I have gamepass ultimate but gears 5 versus tech is not in my library to download and when i go to the store it does not allow me to install, does anyone know what the issue is or have you got the...
  6. Favorite Gears of War?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Gears of War?!: Not a hardcore Gears fan here, I did think the graphics in Gears 4 looked great on the One X but i'm still going to have to choose Gears 3 for its narrative and gameplay. Quite keen to see what...
  7. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  8. GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading: I NEED someone from Microsoft to explain to me how a 133gb(Ridiculous) game suddenly became a 288gb+ game? How is this even possible? I was aware the Windows Store is terrible but this is...
  9. Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4: I cannot play with anyone on console the game tells me there is a compatibility issue. firt time it happens to me and the only one lobby I joined was full of PC player which usually never happens...
  10. Gears of War 3 on Xbox One (unknown error)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 3 on Xbox One (unknown error): Good afternoon. I received a code for all previous parts of Gears of War because I've bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition. But I cannot activate a code for Gears of War 3, I've been trying to,...