Gears of War 4 in an unknown language

Discus and support Gears of War 4 in an unknown language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, I used to play Gears of War 4 some weeks ago in english, however today I went to play and it is in a foreign language. How can I change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOHNA5Xx, Jul 10, 2019.

1. JOHNA5Xx
    JOHNA5Xx Guest

Good evening,

I used to play Gears of War 4 some weeks ago in english, however today I went to play and it is in a foreign language. How can I change this setting? I have checked on google and In only found one occurrence and they say to change the system language but
    mine is totally not this one.

Can someone please assist?

Gears of War 4 in an unknown language [​IMG]

:)

JOHNA5Xx, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello JOHNA5Xx,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Gears of War 4, and the game being in a different language.

Adjusting the language/location through your settings on your Xbox One should coincide with
    the change of language within the game, but if the game has not adjusted, please attempt to
    uninstall and install the game again.

Try this and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. JOHNA5Xx Win User

Thank you for the assist guys! I will try to check all the region options.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello there!

Did you download or buy the game from an outside your region store? If not, check your console region or your profile region/country. It may also be a bug.

In any case, I'll recommend you to reach the game itself support page. For me, it's a region issue, but, it may be a bug of some sort.
  5. Juliano K Win User

CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA)

Hello. I have this very same problem. Gears of War 4, for instance, lets me choose the game language, but Wolfenstein II just does not. That option is nowhere. I want to play the game in english, and not in portuguese.

Windows is in english

I live in Brazil

Xbox app interface is in portuguese (and has no option to change it)

Other games (like Gears of War 4) let me choose the language, but Wolfenstein is stuck on portuguese.
  6. MulchDavies Win User

Download keeps Stopping.

Yeah its only that one file "Gears of War" which first comes up as "Unknown Game" before changing to "Gears of War" with incomplete next to it. Be strange if it is my ISP as everything els downloads and I have no connection problems.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 in an unknown language - Similar Threads - Gears War unknown

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  3. Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1: Are there anymore players for Gears of War 2 multiplayer through Xbox 1 or have they migrated to another Gears of War online game, i.e. Gears of War 5? ab68ebb8-cc42-45cc-9875-72ab300439ec
  4. Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...: Hola. Hace 3 días vengo presentando un problema que me impide jugar a Gears of War 5. Resulta que un día comenzó a salir un mensaje que señalaba que no había sido posible establecer conexión...
  5. [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading: Hi everyone! I have a few questions regarding Gears of War 4 bonus content that comes with the game (namely GOW, GOW 2, GOW 3, and GOW JUDG.) When I try to redeem the Gears of War game, the...
  6. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  7. Gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war: I tried to change code of gears of war 1,2,3 and judgment of another region (united states) to be able to use it in mine (latin america) And they tell me that it is not possible, there is no way...
  8. 战争机器5第二幕第五章BUG [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战争机器5第二幕第五章BUG [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 BUG: 战争机器5第二幕第五 击败女兽人BOSS后,过场动画没有声音,且过场动画播放完毕后进入黑屏状态。 法顺利启动第三幕游戏。 [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 After defeating the female orc boss, the cutscene has no sound, and enters a...
  9. Gears of war

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war: Hello, I bought an Xbox one and it brought the gears of war 4 in physical and the gears of war 1 to the judgement in code. The problem is that when I change it from a page it tells me Check the...
  10. Gears of War 3 on Xbox One (unknown error)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 3 on Xbox One (unknown error): Good afternoon. I received a code for all previous parts of Gears of War because I've bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition. But I cannot activate a code for Gears of War 3, I've been trying to,...