Gears of War 4 in chines

Discus and support Gears of War 4 in chines in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines. f3878b14-9ac1-4851-bf54-3df5fc570e7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InimigoZero, Oct 1, 2019.

1. InimigoZero
    InimigoZero Guest

Gears of War 4 in chines

I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines.

:)

InimigoZero, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Gears of War 4 in chines

Hello InimoZero!

Please try to change your region, because the language of the game itself depends of this. Please try this to change your region to an english one, hope it helps!

Change your country/region: a three-step process

Step 1: Change your Microsoft account region
    To change the country for your account, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select Edit country/region.
    3. Update the Country/region, State, ZIP code, and/or Time zone fields as applicable.
    4. Select Save.
    Step 2: Migrate your Xbox Live account region
    To migrate your Xbox Live account region, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Xbox profile.
    2. Select Next.
    3. Select the region from the dropdown box.
    4. Select I Accept.
    Note You may not get a confirmation notification, but your account will now be migrated.

Step 3: Change your country/region on your console
    Change your country/region on Xbox One

Follow these steps to update your settings to your new country/region, and then restart your Xbox One console. When you make your first purchase in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information.

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > System > Language & location.
    4. Select your new location from the list, and then select Restart now.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Gears of War 4 in chines

And what region do you have your console?
  4. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  5. MrBzPlayer Win User

New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and maybe Forza 4.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
Thema:

Gears of War 4 in chines

1. Gears of War 4 in chines - Similar Threads - Gears War chines

2. Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4: I just purchased Gears 5 and only realized after I bought it that its a bundle that also contains Gears of War 4. Trouble is, The store won't let me just install Gears 5. It gives me no option to...
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen: Is there any way to fix the red screen of Gears of War Ultimate on the xbox one x? I’ve tried clearing local saved games, changing the output of the console and reinstalling the game but nothing...
  4. Gears of War Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Deluxe Edition: Have an issue with Gears Remastered, which I downloaded. I start the game, begin the campaign, and as soon as gameplay starts, a horrible red fuzz glitch is over everything. I've uninstalled the...
  5. gears of wars 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of wars 5: My friend and i use game sharing. he paid for game pass before it came out. i didn't get game pack like he did. I am missing halo reach emile-a239 and kat-b320' what did we do wrong thank you in...
  6. Gears of War 5 and Dishonoured 2 Keep crashing my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 and Dishonoured 2 Keep crashing my PC: Hi, So I installed Gears of War 5 and it worked great for about an hour and then it crashed my PC. I was confused so once I rebooted I tried to relaunch and now it wont even get past the load...
  7. Red screen issue on gears of war ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen issue on gears of war ultimate edition: Has anyone had red screen issues with gears of war ultimate edition. If so what is the fix for it? f7741fa3-c2bd-4ea4-a2de-9e6ae10a641a
  8. didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5: Why i didn't get halo reach emile-a239 for gears of war 5 or kat - b320 8b66a136-e64e-415d-963a-43c47ebbd5be
  9. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  10. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix: having a problem with GoW Ultimate Edition red screen wont go away when i go to setting > System > storage > Clear local saved games > Pressing YES and restarting the console doesnt work NEED HELP...