Gears of War 4 in chines

Discus and support Gears of War 4 in chines in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines. f3878b14-9ac1-4851-bf54-3df5fc570e7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InimigoZero, Oct 1, 2019.

1. InimigoZero
    InimigoZero Guest

Gears of War 4 in chines

I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines.

:)

InimigoZero, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Gears of War 4 in chines

Hello InimoZero!

Please try to change your region, because the language of the game itself depends of this. Please try this to change your region to an english one, hope it helps!

Change your country/region: a three-step process

Step 1: Change your Microsoft account region
    To change the country for your account, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select Edit country/region.
    3. Update the Country/region, State, ZIP code, and/or Time zone fields as applicable.
    4. Select Save.
    Step 2: Migrate your Xbox Live account region
    To migrate your Xbox Live account region, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Xbox profile.
    2. Select Next.
    3. Select the region from the dropdown box.
    4. Select I Accept.
    Note You may not get a confirmation notification, but your account will now be migrated.

Step 3: Change your country/region on your console
    Change your country/region on Xbox One

Follow these steps to update your settings to your new country/region, and then restart your Xbox One console. When you make your first purchase in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information.

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > System > Language & location.
    4. Select your new location from the list, and then select Restart now.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Gears of War 4 in chines

And what region do you have your console?
  4. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  5. MrBzPlayer Win User

New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and maybe Forza 4.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
Thema:

Gears of War 4 in chines

1. Gears of War 4 in chines - Similar Threads - Gears War chines

2. gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one: i bought gears of war 4 with the 4 bonus gears game when it first came out. ---- Gears 1, 2 and judgment are installed and work But gears of war 3 is saying i need to buy it.----- My friend had a...
  3. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you: Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4
  4. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  5. Juego de gears of war 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego de gears of war 3: Disculpen, ¿Saben de alguna solución para recuperar el juego de gears of war 3 ? Tengo el juego pero me pide renovar xbox game pass y el juego lo adquirir por código.....
  6. Gears of war 3 disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 disappeared from my library: I have the gears 5 xbox one x that included all 5 games and then ramdomly it wouldn't let me play anymore saying that my xbox game pass had expired even thiugh i own the game. All my season pass...
  7. Gears of war 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3: We have problems to launch gears of war 3 since the recent update on Xbox. Usually we always play this game without any problems we run this game from application... But since few days we have...
  8. ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...: Buenos días. Hace poco revisé en una página de videojuegos una noticia sobre que las copias digitales de Gears of War 3 habían desaparecido de la tienda y que no se puede descargar el juego, si...
  9. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  10. Meu jogo Gears of War 3 comprado não me pertence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu jogo Gears of War 3 comprado não me pertence: Olá. Estou passando por uma situação bem chata. O meu jogo Gears of War 3 em midia digital não está mais acessível para o meu uso. Esse jogo veio junto com os outros Gears of War no pacote bônus...