Gears of War 4 launch error

Discus and support Gears of War 4 launch error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i try getting on Gears 4 i keep a launch error code saying i need to renew my game pass even though i already own the game and never needed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by poachchavez, May 12, 2019.

1. poachchavez
    poachchavez Guest

Whenever i try getting on Gears 4 i keep a launch error code saying i need to renew my game pass even though i already own the game and never needed the game pass to play it in the first place. Also i used a code to download the

game onto my xbox one . If i uninstall the game im afriad i wont get it back and i couldnt find anything that tells me what the problem is. Please help.

:)

poachchavez, May 12, 2019
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

GEARS OF WAR CODES

Hi,

If you've pre-ordered Gears of War 4 or even played any Gears of War title, you may receive a promotional item or game codes as part of the game launch.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Gears of War 4 pre-order and promotion.

Keep us posted.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

Where did you pre-order Gears of War 4? If you purchased a physical copy from a 3rd party retailer, you'll need to reach out to them to inquire. If you pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, the content should be located in your 'Ready to install'
    section when your select 'Manage game' on Gears of War 4. For more information, please read our Gears
    of War 4 Launch Bonus FAQ
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

i buy xbox one s gow4 bundle but never send me codes for gow1-2 (receive 3-judgement)

Hi,

To clarify your concern, may we know how did you purchase Gears of War 4?

If you've per-ordered Gears of War 4 or even played any Gears of War title, you may receive a promotional item or game codes as part of the game launch. Check out this

link
    for more information.

Looking forward to your response.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War download code MIA

Hey UD BlueHen1991!

The Gears of War 4 beta is not a code included in the box. Instead, you should receive the code close to when the beta begins. We do not have any information to share as far as the timeline for the Gears of War 4 beta will be. Be sure to launch and play
    some Gears of War: Ultimate Edition while connected to Xbox Live in the meantime! :)
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 launch error - Similar Threads - Gears War launch

2. Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo: I moved Gears of War 4 from my C drive to my D drive as the game became too large with the updates. Now whenever I launch the game I receive a black screen after the gears logo fades out. Looking...
  3. Gears of War 4 launching error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 launching error code: Hy gyus! Ive got a seriously big problem. Any time i want to start my game(Gears of War 4), it says the following lines: "Looks like you need to renew your Xbox Game Pass If you subscription...
  4. (0x803f8001) when launching Gears of War 2 digital download

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x803f8001) when launching Gears of War 2 digital download: Hi there, I purchased the game tonight as a digital code, entered it on my XBox One, and everything was fine The game was visible in my games list to download, so after it had completed tried...
  5. Did Not Receive Launch Bonus Content for Gears of War 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Launch Bonus Content for Gears of War 4: I did not receive the following content for my Gears of War 4 pre-order & purchase: Brothers to the End Pre-Order Bonus (Tomorrow Anya and Zombie Dom as well as 2 Weapon Skins [Gold Wave Lancer,...
  6. Gears of War 4 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 wont launch: Ive been having this problem since the last update wich was on june 28, im a regular at gears 4 and i have never had this problem. since the problem started i searched how to fix it on support on...
  7. I can not launch Gears of War 4!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not launch Gears of War 4!!: I have not launched Gears of War 4 in about 2-3 weeks but I seen it had a big update and so did windows 10 and while trying to play the game with a friend the game would not get past the first...
  8. Gears of war 4 (windows 10) doesn't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 (windows 10) doesn't launch: After three days of downloads, I finally launch the game but the server does not start, I update: Windows, my graphics card (geforce Gtx 1080), I go through the forums, I try all the proposed...
  9. not possible to launch gears of wars 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not possible to launch gears of wars 4: hello i m french so my english is not very good i bought a pack xbox s 1 To + gears of wars 4 which was available by downloading it my problem : this game is dowloaded but it 's not possible...
  10. Not recived Gears xbox 360 colection codes after buying and launching Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recived Gears xbox 360 colection codes after buying and launching Gears of War 4: pretty much as I've said in the title. - Also I bought GOW4 as soon as release. df4818df-c2ec-46f4-89af-5f7b5dd3dcef