Gears of War 4 now in Chinese

Discus and support Gears of War 4 now in Chinese in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a game pass subscription, and I've been playing Gears of War 4 on my PC till now since the Game language/options are now in Chinese,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hfrduarte, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. hfrduarte
    hfrduarte Guest

Hi,

I have a game pass subscription, and I've been playing Gears of War 4 on my PC till now since the Game language/options are now in Chinese, without me doing anything.

How can I reverted it? My System Language is English.

Thank you.

:)

2. hfrduarte Win User

Yes, it worked, but my GameUserSettings.ini file wasn't on the AppData Folder (??!!)

Anyway, I search for it on my drive and changed the line PreferredLanguageCode=zh to PreferredLanguageCode=en

Thanks a lot :)
  3. blueamcat Win User

4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. DigitalSecurity Win User

Xbox PC App Wrong language

Same problem here. I have keyboards for English and Chinese. I even have the UI overrides in the advanced language settings set to English. Specifically, the only places where I see Chinese in the app is the activity feed and achievements for Gears of War
    4. There is no Chinese anywhere else.

Image: http://imgur.com/a/wCx8Z
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

For me it's got to now be gears of war 4!
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 now in Chinese - Similar Threads - Gears War Chinese

2. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix: having a problem with GoW Ultimate Edition red screen wont go away when i go to setting > System > storage > Clear local saved games > Pressing YES and restarting the console doesnt work NEED HELP...
  4. GEARS OF WAR 5 BUGADO [Translate] GEARS OF WAR BUGGY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 5 BUGADO [Translate] GEARS OF WAR BUGGY: CHEGO NA PARTE DO GAME QUE PEDE PRA ABRIR O MENU DO JACK LOGO NO INICIO DO JOGO POREM NADA ACONTECE, APERTO O BOTAO TAB QUE PEDE P APERTAR MAS NADA ACONTECE JA MUDEI TECLAS REINICIEI FIZ TUDO...
  5. Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x: Anyone having issues with gears ultimate edition loading into a level with red on the screen. Playing on xbox one x and this is something new. I played it a few weeks ago and it was fine....
  6. Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch: I have the same issue reported by multiple people. Gears of War Ultimate on Xbox One X. There is glitchy red noise over all the gameplay. It isnt present on menus or cutscenes. I found the...
  7. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  8. gears of war 5 double bonus extension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gears of war 5 double bonus extension: i bought the 20.00 iron package and the 1 month extension and the new wave lanser it said i had 46days left but now says 15 days left what happened to the 30days i did not get the 1200 iron back...
  9. Gears of war 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 5: Gears of war 5. The game is so [mod removed] after the last few updates. On top of that the cheaters already its sad. The character doesn't feel as heavy. The aiming is way of now. The...
  10. Chinese language in gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chinese language in gears of war 4: So today i opened up gears of war 4 to play, and my game just turned chinese, everything was on chinese all of a sudden, i checked the region and language settings and it was in english, restarted...