Gears of War 4 now in Chinese

Discus and support Gears of War 4 now in Chinese in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a game pass subscription, and I've been playing Gears of War 4 on my PC till now since the Game language/options are now in Chinese,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hfrduarte, Oct 10, 2019.

1. hfrduarte
    hfrduarte Guest

Hi,

I have a game pass subscription, and I've been playing Gears of War 4 on my PC till now since the Game language/options are now in Chinese, without me doing anything.

How can I reverted it? My System Language is English.

Thank you.

:)

hfrduarte, Oct 10, 2019
  2. hfrduarte Win User

Yes, it worked, but my GameUserSettings.ini file wasn't on the AppData Folder (??!!)

Anyway, I search for it on my drive and changed the line PreferredLanguageCode=zh to PreferredLanguageCode=en

Thanks a lot :)
  3. blueamcat Win User

4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. DigitalSecurity Win User

Xbox PC App Wrong language

Same problem here. I have keyboards for English and Chinese. I even have the UI overrides in the advanced language settings set to English. Specifically, the only places where I see Chinese in the app is the activity feed and achievements for Gears of War
    4. There is no Chinese anywhere else.

Image: http://imgur.com/a/wCx8Z
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

For me it's got to now be gears of war 4!
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 now in Chinese - Similar Threads - Gears War Chinese

2. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  3. Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon: whenever i try to play gears of war ultimate edition on my oneX i get a red tint/hue over everything. Ive tried uninstalling and deleting local saves from my xbox, in hopes of getting rid of...
  4. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  5. Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4: I just purchased Gears 5 and only realized after I bought it that its a bundle that also contains Gears of War 4. Trouble is, The store won't let me just install Gears 5. It gives me no option to...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen: Is there any way to fix the red screen of Gears of War Ultimate on the xbox one x? I’ve tried clearing local saved games, changing the output of the console and reinstalling the game but nothing...
  7. Gears of War Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Deluxe Edition: Have an issue with Gears Remastered, which I downloaded. I start the game, begin the campaign, and as soon as gameplay starts, a horrible red fuzz glitch is over everything. I've uninstalled the...
  8. gears of wars 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of wars 5: My friend and i use game sharing. he paid for game pass before it came out. i didn't get game pack like he did. I am missing halo reach emile-a239 and kat-b320' what did we do wrong thank you in...
  9. Red screen issue on gears of war ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen issue on gears of war ultimate edition: Has anyone had red screen issues with gears of war ultimate edition. If so what is the fix for it? f7741fa3-c2bd-4ea4-a2de-9e6ae10a641a
  10. Chinese language in gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chinese language in gears of war 4: So today i opened up gears of war 4 to play, and my game just turned chinese, everything was on chinese all of a sudden, i checked the region and language settings and it was in english, restarted...