Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

Discus and support Gears Of War 4 save game does not work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried everything, reinstall the game, log in again ... nothing works, my history save does not work ... every time I close the game and open save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danielcorreia4, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

:)

Danielcorreia4, Dec 3, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. Maces006 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Game Pass not working as Play Anywhere

You have to purchase the digital game for it to be play any where. It does not work with game pass as you are only renting the game.
    That is not true as I can play Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 4, ReCore and Halo Wars 2 on PC with the Xbox Game Pass. Halo Wars Definitive Edition is the only Play Anywhere title which does not seems to work under Game Pass.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotion

Gears of War:Ultimate Edition is a stand alone game. It is the remastered version of the first Gears of War game. It does not include the other 4 games. The other 4 games are the original 360 versions and were included in 2 different promotions. You would
    receive codes for the 4 games if you either purchased and played Gears of War Ultimate by December 31, 2015 (the promotion you linked) or if you preordered Gears of War 4 (which would not include the Ultimate Edition).
  5. Freeman79a Win User

SystemLink Games

I know all Halo games work. And Gears games work. But can I have Halo MCC v Halo 4(360 disc)? And/or Gears Of War Ultimate Edition v Gears Of War(360)?
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Bought Gears of War 4! Havent recieved the backwards compatable ones

Hi,

Upon purchasing Gears of War 4, you are entitled to receive tokens for the Xbox 360 Gears of War collection which includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward
    Compatibility program. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Click this

link
    to know more about it.

For the latest information about the game, feel free to visit
    www.GearsofWar.com
    and
    Gears of War 4

Regards.
Thema:

1. Gears Of War 4 save game does not work - Similar Threads - Gears War save

2. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  3. Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4: Formatei meu pc, reinstalei o windows 10 novamente, porém não consigo jogar Gears of war 4 que está instalado em outra partição. I formatted my pc, and I reinstalled windows 10 again, but I can...
  4. gears of war 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 2: does playing split screen at any cause the game to freeze? f72ebe8b-5ea7-4756-9bc7-6b6b2c0d9980
  5. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  6. Gears of War (360) save issue on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War (360) save issue on XBox One: Hello, I recently started playing the original Gears of War (360 version, not Ultimate Edition) on a friends XBox One. I signed in with my account there, so I could use the cloud saves on my...
  7. Failure to save games in Gear of War 3 for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to save games in Gear of War 3 for Xbox One: Hello, I have a problem when I joined the Gear of War 3 digital game for the Xbox One console, it does not allow saving games and it does not allow loading a profile either. The profile of Xbox...
  8. Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save: Hello, I have a big problem with my cloud save of Gears of War 2 on my new Xbox One S. The game works perfectly on my Xbox One S with any gamertag but not with mine. When I launch the game, a...
  9. Have a bug in Gears of War 4 before entering the game cinematic of saving Marcus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a bug in Gears of War 4 before entering the game cinematic of saving Marcus.: Today when I played the Gears of War 4, there's a bug occurred to me. After I defeated the Boss and wanted to save Marcus, the frame stopped. There should be a game cinematic. The game was still...
  10. Gears of War 2 freezing on title screen - save/profile corruption?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 freezing on title screen - save/profile corruption?: Hello, I purchased the Gears of War bundle Xbox One and received the download tokens for Gears 2, 3, and Judgment. I installed Gears of War 2 and have been playing through co-op campaign but...