Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass

Discus and support Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings everybody. Recently I've met with some trouble, the thing is that I can't get GoW4 with Games with Gold because I have the Ultimate Pass and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryckXM, Aug 12, 2019.

1. HenryckXM
    HenryckXM Guest

Greetings everybody.

Recently I've met with some trouble, the thing is that I can't get GoW4 with Games with Gold because I have the Ultimate Pass and that is messing with it. It doesn't appear the option get, just get with Game Pass and even Purchase with Game Pass.

I know that I already have access to that game, but I want to have it.

:)

HenryckXM, Aug 12, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears Of War 4 Season Pass Cannot Be Downloaded

Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition comes with the Standard Edition plus EARLY ACCESS and SEASON PASS. So by purchasing Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition you have already purchased the SEASON PASS as well. For more info:

gearsofwar.com/.../order
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Game suggestions

Gears Of War 4 and Halo 5
    Both are avaliable on Game Pass
  4. StephenCummings1 Win User

Xbox Achievmenst

What game is it that you're playing? There are some games on Game Pass PC that don't have achievements, even if their console counterpart does.
    Gears of war Ultimate, Gears of war 4 & Halo Reach
  5. Zger Win User

Xbox Live Games With Gold For August 2019

it wont let me download gears of war 4 for free with my games with gold membership. its saying i need game pass to get it free. whats with the false advertising? help me get this game for free like its supposed to be.
  6. 25ac016f-7728-4e8f-a Win User

¿Qué pasa cuando un juego que estaba en Game Pass y sale para Gold como Gears of War 4? ¿Se adquiere? ¿Continúa después de concluida la suscripción, ya sean separadas o unificadas con Ultimate??

Has de adquirirlo de forma manual entrando en los Games With Gold > Gears of War 4 y dándole a "Adquirir", de esa forma el juego será tuyo siempre y cuando tengas una suscripción de Xbox Live Gold activa, aunque lo quiten del catalogo del Game Pass, pues
    lo adquiriste mediante el Games With Gold. Saludos! :D

[Translation]

You have to purchase it manually by entering the Games With Gold > Gears of War 4 and giving it to "Purchase", that way the game will be yours as long as you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription, even if you remove it from the Game Pass catalog , because
    you acquired it through Games With Gold. Best regards! :D
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass - Similar Threads - Gears War Games

2. [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading: Hi everyone! I have a few questions regarding Gears of War 4 bonus content that comes with the game (namely GOW, GOW 2, GOW 3, and GOW JUDG.) When I try to redeem the Gears of War game, the...
  3. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  4. Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Of War 4 save game does not work: I've tried everything, reinstall the game, log in again ... nothing works, my history save does not work ... every time I close the game and open save reseta as if it was the first time I was...
  5. 战争机器5无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Gears of War 5 cannot enter the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    战争机器5无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Gears of War 5 cannot enter the game]: 系统一直显示 法载入xbox档案 -[Translation - The system keeps showing that the xbox file cannot be loaded] 4ef4550d-5441-4441-8f8b-00b0b8d36a09
  6. Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...: I have just started up Gears Of war 5, on xbox gamespass beta for pc, It went to the load screen, then said i needed an update, i closed it, opened it up again, and the whole game appeared to have...
  7. Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?: Hi there, Just bought a used copy of Gears of War from GAME here in the UK. Installed it and can't find GOW1,2 and 3 games. Having checked out the forums it seems there should be a card in the...
  8. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  9. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  10. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...