Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

Discus and support Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I moved Gears of War 4 from my C drive to my D drive as the game became too large with the updates. Now whenever I launch the game I receive a black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CRAAGENSPLIEGAN, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

I moved Gears of War 4 from my C drive to my D drive as the game became too large with the updates. Now whenever I launch the game I receive a black screen after the gears logo fades out. Looking at my NVidea GeForce app, Windows seems to think Gears of
    War 4 is still located in the C drive under the path:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SpartaUWP_14.3.0.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\

The Game is definitly located within my D drive, I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5-6 times, all drivers are up to date and so is my version of Windows 10

:)

CRAAGENSPLIEGAN, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

1. Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo - Similar Threads - Gears War won't

2. Gears of war 4 other 4 games bundle codes won't work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 4 other 4 games bundle codes won't work.: I bought gears of war 4 and it comes with the codes to get GoW, GoW2, GoW3 and GoW Judgment. I'm stationed here in Sasebo Japan, I'm in the navy and bought the game from the NEX here on base....
  3. Gears of War 1 & 3 Redemption Codes Won't Work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1 & 3 Redemption Codes Won't Work: I've received my Gears of Wars collection codes from Gears of War 4 Pre-order, but the codes for Gears of War 1 & 3 wont work, while the codes for Gears of War 2 & Judgement Day did work. I've...
  4. Gears of war 3 on xbox one won't load account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 on xbox one won't load account: Hi everyone I'm trying to play Gears of War 3 on my xbox one. The game loads perfectly but my account won't load. It appears as a "guest player," it won't even give me the option to sign in, even...
  5. Gears Of War 4 (Windows 10 App) won't start after a few days (closes without error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 4 (Windows 10 App) won't start after a few days (closes without error): Hi guys! I read about many people having problems with the download of Gears Of War 4, but that isn't an issue for me. What's happening is that my app won't start after a few days. The screen...
  6. Gears of War 4 PC won't get passed the initial title screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 PC won't get passed the initial title screen.: I bought this game for PC a few days ago, it was working fine until earlier today, I was playing, exited the game then tried to open it again and now it won't get passed the initial GoW title...
  7. Gears of War 4 won't move from my hard drive to internal storage and won't play on hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 won't move from my hard drive to internal storage and won't play on hard drive: Hi Guys, I've been playing Gears of War 4 for ages now and it's been fine but suddenly it's not playing. I then thought about transferring the game to me internal storage which has plenty of...
  8. Gears of war 3 code won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 code won't work: so I bought gears of war 4 and I was putting in the codes for the previous game titles. All of them worked except gears 3. I put in the code for it and once I hit redeem a message pops up saying...
  9. Gears of War 4 won't show up in My Library after Nvidia activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 won't show up in My Library after Nvidia activation: So I just activated Gears 4 with a promotional Nvidia code. The game hasn't been added to my account, however. Any fixes for this? 72860342-9670-4219-a23d-fb354e7d47a8
  10. Xbox Gears of war 4 controller won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gears of war 4 controller won't work: My Xbox one elite controller will not turn on my any means necessary. Yes I've replaced batteries. Yes I've plugged it in directly into the system. It will not start for any reason what so...