Gears of war 4

Discus and support Gears of war 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help, when i try to start my gears of war 4 game, the game takes me to the interface without even showing me the main menu, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvilTaco250, Aug 13, 2019.

1. EvilTaco250
    EvilTaco250 Guest

Gears of war 4

I need some help, when i try to start my gears of war 4 game, the game takes me to the interface without even showing me the main menu, i tried everything, uninstall the game, reset the Xbox and it doesn't work

Necesito ayuda, cuando trato de iniciar mi juego gears of war 4, el juego me lleva a la interfaz sin siquiera mostrarme el menú principal, probé todo, desinstalé el juego, reinicié la Xbox y lo hice

:)

EvilTaco250, Aug 13, 2019
  2. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  3. MrBzPlayer Win User

New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and maybe Forza 4.
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
  5. Paul Bab Win User

I bought the Ultimate Collection, but how do I get the rest of the Gears of War games?

Hi Clint,

Upon purchasing Gears of War 4 before December 31, 2016, you are eligible to get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for use on Xbox One which includes Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: Judgement. Tokens for download will
    be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system on your Xbox One, within one month of purchase or redemption.

For more information about Gears of War 4, check out these links:
    Gears of War 4 pre-order and promotion info
    and
    Gears of War - Games in Store

Feel free to visit www.GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

Regards.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Favorite Gears of War?!

Gears of War 1: Dark atmosphere

Gears of War 4: Gameplay
Thema:

Gears of war 4

1. Gears of war 4 - Similar Threads - Gears war

2. jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps: Hello. I found an issue with 30fps while I’m playing in Gears of War 4 on Xbox One X. In some locations when I turn a camera left or right objects (trees, mountains, buildings etc) don’t move...
  3. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  4. Gears of War on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War on Xbox 360: I'm trying to install Gears of War 2 and Gears of War Judgement both digital copy on xbox 360 and the progress after 79% becomes 0%. Can anyone help me, please? fe662cde-8189-4139-86e1-7c460fa127e5
  5. При попыте скачать Gears oа War Remake никакого телефонного кода не приходит и выклдючается...

in XBoX on Consoles
    При попыте скачать Gears oа War Remake никакого телефонного кода не приходит и выклдючается...: [Translation of Title : When you download Gears o a War Remake, no phone code comes and the error 1tLPPyjJB0GK 0.0.13.10 2019/08/10 - 17:25:44 UTC ] ________________________...
  6. Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass: Greetings everybody. Recently I've met with some trouble, the thing is that I can't get GoW4 with Games with Gold because I have the Ultimate Pass and that is messing with it. It doesn't appear...
  7. Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4: Hi, I've tried every solution I could find on the internet on how to fix 'installation stopped problem' From cleaning disk, Disconnecting internet, Hard reset/shutdown Clearing Local...
  8. Gears of war judgment achievements not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war judgment achievements not showing up: So I'm working towards the gilded weapons set in gears of war 5 and I have achievements in every gears game but judgement and I beat the game already and done a couple of other things to earn...
  9. Gears of War 4 Marcus not dropping platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Marcus not dropping platform: In act 4 part 1, get out, marcus is supposed to hack a platform. It drops, we continue. He is just standing there. I’ve restarted chapter, quit and restarted game, and restarted console. I even...
  10. Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One: I have many Xbox 360s and Xbox Ones with multiple copies of Gears of War Judgment. I can get all the Xbox 360s to system link the game together just fine. However, when I add an Xbox One console...