Gears of war 4

Discus and support Gears of war 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help, when i try to start my gears of war 4 game, the game takes me to the interface without even showing me the main menu, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvilTaco250, Aug 13, 2019.

1. EvilTaco250
    EvilTaco250 Guest

Gears of war 4

I need some help, when i try to start my gears of war 4 game, the game takes me to the interface without even showing me the main menu, i tried everything, uninstall the game, reset the Xbox and it doesn't work

Necesito ayuda, cuando trato de iniciar mi juego gears of war 4, el juego me lleva a la interfaz sin siquiera mostrarme el menú principal, probé todo, desinstalé el juego, reinicié la Xbox y lo hice

:)

EvilTaco250, Aug 13, 2019
  2. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  3. MrBzPlayer Win User

New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and maybe Forza 4.
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Favorite Gears of War?!

Gears of War 1: Dark atmosphere

Gears of War 4: Gameplay
  6. Paul Bab Win User

I bought the Ultimate Collection, but how do I get the rest of the Gears of War games?

Hi Clint,

Upon purchasing Gears of War 4 before December 31, 2016, you are eligible to get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for use on Xbox One which includes Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: Judgement. Tokens for download will
    be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system on your Xbox One, within one month of purchase or redemption.

For more information about Gears of War 4, check out these links:
    Gears of War 4 pre-order and promotion info
    and
    Gears of War - Games in Store

Feel free to visit www.GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

Regards.
Thema:

Gears of war 4

1. Gears of war 4 - Similar Threads - Gears war

2. How do I host for Gears of War 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I host for Gears of War 1: I'm trying to host a ranked versus match for Gears 1 but I can't invite anyone for some reason, I tried inviting through Xbox 360 dashboard and Xbox one backwards compatibility. Any help please?...
  3. Активации игры Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Активации игры Gears of War 3: Приобрел консоль Xbox one S, вместе с ней шли в комплекте 5 игр - Gears of War 1-5 (соответственно 5 ключей от них). Все было бы хорошо, вот только Gears of War 3 не активируется в Store. [img]...
  4. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to redeem the gears of wars saga: I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms, I accept it but then it appears to me that I...
  5. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...: Assinei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass por um real, porém quando fui baixar o jogo Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 pelo aplicativo Xbox (Beta) aparece um erro dizendo que não foi...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  7. Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1: Are there anymore players for Gears of War 2 multiplayer through Xbox 1 or have they migrated to another Gears of War online game, i.e. Gears of War 5? ab68ebb8-cc42-45cc-9875-72ab300439ec
  8. Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...: Hola. Hace 3 días vengo presentando un problema que me impide jugar a Gears of War 5. Resulta que un día comenzó a salir un mensaje que señalaba que no había sido posible establecer conexión...
  9. [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading: Hi everyone! I have a few questions regarding Gears of War 4 bonus content that comes with the game (namely GOW, GOW 2, GOW 3, and GOW JUDG.) When I try to redeem the Gears of War game, the...
  10. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...