Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

Discus and support Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased GOW 5 for Xbox One and have been playing the campaign when I came across a glitch that impedes me from proceeding to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox Vargas1992, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

Hello,

I recently purchased GOW 5 for Xbox One and have been playing the campaign when I came across a glitch that impedes me from proceeding to the next checkpoint. I was playing this is co-op campaign and thought perhaps switching to single player mode would
    resolve the issue but to no avail. I've also tried restarting from the last checkpoint but with no solution. I am really frustrated by this issue as it doesn't allow me to complete the other half of the campaign.

Is there a solution to this issue? I really am not looking at getting a refund or returning the game, but rather to be able to play on.

Thank you in advance,

- Andrew Vargas

:)

Xbox Vargas1992, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

maybe if you check if have some new Update to Fix this, you can try make the Act 2 Chapter 4 again
  3. keviouscain Win User

Did u ever get past this im having same issue
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vargas,

Thanks for coming tot the forums. You can also start a new game and select the chapter you are on. Then see if on the new save you are able to get past the spot you stuck at. Also, may want to post on the Gears forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

What's the glitch? Can you provide a bit more detail?

I recently finished the game, so I might be able to help if you possible missed or overlooked something.
  6. KingRichard888 Win User

I have been stuck act 2 chapter 4 for more than 30 days and it cant be this hard I cant move on too next checkpoint .
Thema:

1. Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch - Similar Threads - Gears War Act

2. Gears of war 5 Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 5 Issue: Everytime gears of war is having an update, my game is fully uninstall. I need to download again the full game! It's the 2 time now...does anyone knows what is all about? I'm on PC by the way....
  3. Xbox One + Gears of war 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One + Gears of war 2: Hello! Yesterday i was playing gears of war two in my xbox one, when suddenly it stopped working! Video, audio were frozen and the xbox did respond to any comand. I already played Gears 3, 4 and...
  4. Gears of War 3. Disappeared from my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3. Disappeared from my library.: Game were installed on my Xbox One X, nearly a month ago I've tried to launch it and get 0x803F8001 error. Then the system throws me to the Xbox Marketplace to the game's page with two choices 1)...
  5. Gears of War 4 CoOp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 CoOp: This seems to be an issue going back years, but I can't find a solution any where. Trying to play GoW 4 CoOp with a friend. Xbox to Xbox. Whomever the guest is keeps getting a "cannot connect to...
  6. Have a code of gears of war 3 but I have an error... My region and language is correct but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a code of gears of war 3 but I have an error... My region and language is correct but...: Gears of war 3 I am facing this issue even after the language region has been updated [img] a8b9dc4d-41b7-40a1-8a4d-3a06f8c9aeb4
  7. An interesting glitch in gears of war ultimate edition act III belly the beast, evolution...

in XboX Insiders
    An interesting glitch in gears of war ultimate edition act III belly the beast, evolution...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XBoxGamerGK [link] [comments]
  8. Issue with Gears of War Ultimate Edition locking up on XBOX One in Act 3: Belly of the Beast?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Gears of War Ultimate Edition locking up on XBOX One in Act 3: Belly of the Beast?: I have an Xbox One running Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I have made it to Act 3: Belly of the Beast. After a few minutes, the system just locks as I am walking down the path underground....
  9. Gears of war 4 Infinite loading act 4 Chapter 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 Infinite loading act 4 Chapter 1: Infinite loading act 4 Chapter 1. The sound from the video where you save Marcus, but on the screen only a picture of loading level. What to do? It is impossible to continue the progress....
  10. gears of war 4 crash act 3 chapter 3 during cutscene on tram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 4 crash act 3 chapter 3 during cutscene on tram: Hi, I'm having a similar problem to the well known Act 3 Chapter 6 crash for Gears of War 4. The game will consistently crahs during the cutscene on act 3 chapter 3 when the lever to the tram is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war 5 stuck act 2 chapter 4 glitch