Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

Discus and support Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased GOW 5 for Xbox One and have been playing the campaign when I came across a glitch that impedes me from proceeding to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox Vargas1992, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

Hello,

I recently purchased GOW 5 for Xbox One and have been playing the campaign when I came across a glitch that impedes me from proceeding to the next checkpoint. I was playing this is co-op campaign and thought perhaps switching to single player mode would
    resolve the issue but to no avail. I've also tried restarting from the last checkpoint but with no solution. I am really frustrated by this issue as it doesn't allow me to complete the other half of the campaign.

Is there a solution to this issue? I really am not looking at getting a refund or returning the game, but rather to be able to play on.

Thank you in advance,

- Andrew Vargas

:)

Xbox Vargas1992, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

maybe if you check if have some new Update to Fix this, you can try make the Act 2 Chapter 4 again
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vargas,

Thanks for coming tot the forums. You can also start a new game and select the chapter you are on. Then see if on the new save you are able to get past the spot you stuck at. Also, may want to post on the Gears forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

What's the glitch? Can you provide a bit more detail?

I recently finished the game, so I might be able to help if you possible missed or overlooked something.
  5. xBDevilsx Win User

4 Player co-op

just act 4: chapter 6 and act 5: chapter 2, along with chapter 1 in raams shadow.
  6. xBDevilsx Win User

4 Player co-op

Alright, all i need now is act 4: chapter 6 and act 5: chapter 1 and 2.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch - Similar Threads - Gears War Act

2. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  3. Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help: For smoe reason I turned on Gears of war ultimate edition. And got red screen . I un plugged my Xbox one X and plugged in. The Xbox one. And it was normal. I plugged the Xbox one X back in, but...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Edition red screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition red screen: Hey I've tried all of the other answers that you guys have on here and nothing has fixed this issue. I've always had this game and I just opened it up last week because Gears of War 5 isn't that...
  5. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  6. Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon: whenever i try to play gears of war ultimate edition on my oneX i get a red tint/hue over everything. Ive tried uninstalling and deleting local saves from my xbox, in hopes of getting rid of...
  7. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  8. Issue with Gears of War Ultimate Edition locking up on XBOX One in Act 3: Belly of the Beast?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Gears of War Ultimate Edition locking up on XBOX One in Act 3: Belly of the Beast?: I have an Xbox One running Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I have made it to Act 3: Belly of the Beast. After a few minutes, the system just locks as I am walking down the path underground....
  9. Gears of war 4 Infinite loading act 4 Chapter 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 Infinite loading act 4 Chapter 1: Infinite loading act 4 Chapter 1. The sound from the video where you save Marcus, but on the screen only a picture of loading level. What to do? It is impossible to continue the progress....
  10. gears of war 4 crash act 3 chapter 3 during cutscene on tram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 4 crash act 3 chapter 3 during cutscene on tram: Hi, I'm having a similar problem to the well known Act 3 Chapter 6 crash for Gears of War 4. The game will consistently crahs during the cutscene on act 3 chapter 3 when the lever to the tram is...