Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare

Discus and support Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once gears, always Gears. I need Marcus like a blood transfusion in those times without a strong character. The last one was Senua last year. If they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare

Once gears, always Gears. I need Marcus like a blood transfusion in those times without a strong character. The last one was Senua last year. If they give enough Marcus. As COD, it is time to go back to the roots when serial had a character, not original
    roots (they tried that with no success), but modern warfare roots. So, I have high hopes.

:)

GroundOregano94, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

If you could add one thing to Xbox, what would you add ?

Cross play with other platforms is already available on xbox on certain games like Gears of War 5 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare, just so you know.
  3. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Hello

Gears of War 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Dirt 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Assasins Creed: Revelations
  6. iepn Win User

ME ADD

Gears of war 3

Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty

Alan wake

star wars lego 3

kinect adventures

kinect sports

ADD AI !!!

Thema:

Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare

1. Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare - Similar Threads - Gears war call

2. How do I host for Gears of War 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I host for Gears of War 1: I'm trying to host a ranked versus match for Gears 1 but I can't invite anyone for some reason, I tried inviting through Xbox 360 dashboard and Xbox one backwards compatibility. Any help please?...
  3. Активации игры Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Активации игры Gears of War 3: Приобрел консоль Xbox one S, вместе с ней шли в комплекте 5 игр - Gears of War 1-5 (соответственно 5 ключей от них). Все было бы хорошо, вот только Gears of War 3 не активируется в Store. [img]...
  4. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to redeem the gears of wars saga: I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms, I accept it but then it appears to me that I...
  5. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...: Assinei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass por um real, porém quando fui baixar o jogo Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 pelo aplicativo Xbox (Beta) aparece um erro dizendo que não foi...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  7. Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1: Are there anymore players for Gears of War 2 multiplayer through Xbox 1 or have they migrated to another Gears of War online game, i.e. Gears of War 5? ab68ebb8-cc42-45cc-9875-72ab300439ec
  8. Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...: Hola. Hace 3 días vengo presentando un problema que me impide jugar a Gears of War 5. Resulta que un día comenzó a salir un mensaje que señalaba que no había sido posible establecer conexión...
  9. [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading: Hi everyone! I have a few questions regarding Gears of War 4 bonus content that comes with the game (namely GOW, GOW 2, GOW 3, and GOW JUDG.) When I try to redeem the Gears of War game, the...
  10. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...