Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare

Discus and support Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once gears, always Gears. I need Marcus like a blood transfusion in those times without a strong character. The last one was Senua last year. If they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare

Once gears, always Gears. I need Marcus like a blood transfusion in those times without a strong character. The last one was Senua last year. If they give enough Marcus. As COD, it is time to go back to the roots when serial had a character, not original
    roots (they tried that with no success), but modern warfare roots. So, I have high hopes.

:)

GroundOregano94, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Hello

Gears of War 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Dirt 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Assasins Creed: Revelations
  5. iepn Win User

ME ADD

Gears of war 3

Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty

Alan wake

star wars lego 3

kinect adventures

kinect sports

ADD AI !!!

6. Yousef Islam Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops

World at War

Call of Duty 4

Modern Warfare 2
Thema:

Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare

1. Gears of war 5 / call of duty modern warfare - Similar Threads - Gears war call

2. Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC: Recently I updated my windows10 to SO 18362.356 to properly run the game, but today when I attempted to download it, the store doesnt even show me the "Select a disk with at least XX Gb free...
  3. Gears of War 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5: If me and my son want to play do we need 2 xbox gold live accounts, we are playing on pc...seems silly to have to spend another 60 so we both can play at the same time Thanks...
  4. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes: I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc. I...
  5. gears of war 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 5: Very sorry you've had these issues. It's not cool when a game you want to play doesn't play the way it should. 89a7fceb-c8c8-472c-b8a0-96ad4d53da25
  6. Gears of war 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2: I have been unable to get into GOW2. When it goes to save on hard drive or cloud, it freezes everything. please help 23d1eca2-1af1-4400-bd16-3335a27595e3
  7. gears of war 5 error

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 5 error: Hello, hey guys i just purchased game pass ultimate, and it seems that i cant install the gears 5 game tho i do see on the store that the game is included in my game pass, i can some of the other...
  8. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  9. Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!: Dood day, I have a problem with adding a game code which is for x box 360 on my x box one x. Two days ago i bought Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition containing old gears of wars games for x box...
  10. Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset: Heya i bought GoW 5 ultimate edition couple of days ago. When started it up and was going to play with a friend i dont get game sound at all. Im using a Corsair Void Pro wireless headset and the...