Gears of War 5 Keeps freexing

Discus and support Gears of War 5 Keeps freexing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help, I downloaded gears yesterday and launched it but after going into campaign the screen froze I have rebooted and tried boot camp but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeterLeech1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. PeterLeech1
    PeterLeech1 Guest

Please help, I downloaded gears yesterday and launched it but after going into campaign the screen froze I have rebooted and tried boot camp but the same happens, I have power recycled my Xbox One S and it still keeps freezing I have just finished uninstalling
    and reinstalling the game and still it keeps freezing. Any ideas would be welcomed

:)

PeterLeech1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. PeterLeech1 Win User

Thanks for all of your help just to update I've tried everything suggested on this thread and finished downloading Gears % for the 4th time this time to an external haeddrive and still it freezzes, I'll do what ThisGameIsSucky
    suggests and try playing it over the next few days and hopefully by then I'll get past the intro screens

Again thanks for all your help it really is appreciated
  3. iKhwaja Win User

hello PeterLeech1

it looks like there is some issues with the game server to a small percentage of players, the collation team is working on resolving the issue

twitter.com/CoalitionGears
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Have you tried a hard restart? Does this issue happens only with GOW 5 or other games as well?
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

The issue should be fixed by now so you can play gears 5 again
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Thema:

1. Gears of War 5 Keeps freexing - Similar Threads - Gears War Keeps

2. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  3. Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help: For smoe reason I turned on Gears of war ultimate edition. And got red screen . I un plugged my Xbox one X and plugged in. The Xbox one. And it was normal. I plugged the Xbox one X back in, but...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Edition red screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition red screen: Hey I've tried all of the other answers that you guys have on here and nothing has fixed this issue. I've always had this game and I just opened it up last week because Gears of War 5 isn't that...
  5. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  6. Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon: whenever i try to play gears of war ultimate edition on my oneX i get a red tint/hue over everything. Ive tried uninstalling and deleting local saves from my xbox, in hopes of getting rid of...
  7. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  8. Gears of War 5 and Dishonoured 2 Keep crashing my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 and Dishonoured 2 Keep crashing my PC: Hi, So I installed Gears of War 5 and it worked great for about an hour and then it crashed my PC. I was confused so once I rebooted I tried to relaunch and now it wont even get past the load...
  9. This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help: I recorded in game video of some stuff a guy did (gamertag: Lba44) he keeps wasting time and destroying fro other players in gears of war 4 horde mode and if you check my recording on my profile()...
  10. cant play gears of war online keep telling me write a forum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play gears of war online keep telling me write a forum: Cant play gears of online for 2 weeks no. Keep telling me to write to Bigelowe a forum that doesnt reply or fix the problem. Ganertag Location Bronx NY Console Xbox one...