Gears of war 5

Discus and support Gears of war 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gears of war 5. The game is so [mod removed] after the last few updates. On top of that the cheaters already its sad. The character doesn't feel as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by #1REPORT, Oct 9, 2019.

1. #1REPORT
    #1REPORT Guest

Gears of war 5

Gears of war 5. The game is so [mod removed] after the last few updates. On top of that the cheaters already its sad.

The character doesn't feel as heavy. The aiming is way of now. The sensitivity doesn't feel good at all anymore. The same mod is still on all gears the pro tournament will always be with unlegit players. Using these mods to get to the top.

The mod is very simple any amount of damage resulting in death puts the player down or at 1%.

Glad you guys added in how many pellets hit the target and how deep the white circles are.

I can't get a kill sense the update. Everytime I get in combat with a player I point blank them full white circles then suddenly black screen or lag then i die. Everytime in combat against [mod removed] players. My shots dont count at all even tho I hear
    them come out of my gun on them. Then kill cam shows me just standing there no shots came out.

The other day bumped into cheaters. 3-2 they lose a player then suddenly grenades dont register on them. "BOOM SHOT LANDS ON THERE FEET" DOESN'T REGISTER. POINT BLANKS DONT COUNT TAKES 4. instead of 1-2 if you miss.

Yeah cool game guys. Be going 4-0 then suddenly some weird stuff starts happening. Like shots not counting and ddosing. Then we lose they get more points in rank over cheating 4-5.

Whens the cheating gonna stop.

:)

#1REPORT, Oct 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

No Reason Given For Banned Online GoW3

3. bowski477 Win User

GoW3 Hide behind a wall glitch Depths map online gameplay

4. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Gears Of War 3 Level Reset

5. Silicon Iceman Win User

Help please!! Banned from gears of war 3?

6. Simple OJ Win User

Which is better Gears 5 or 4?

For someone who has played all the gears games, Gears of War 5 hands down easily beats Gears of War 4. The only thing lacking right now in Gears 5 is content.
Thema:

Gears of war 5

1. Gears of war 5 - Similar Threads - Gears war

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  3. Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Matchmaking through XBox 1: Are there anymore players for Gears of War 2 multiplayer through Xbox 1 or have they migrated to another Gears of War online game, i.e. Gears of War 5? ab68ebb8-cc42-45cc-9875-72ab300439ec
  4. Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas de inicio de sesión con xbox live en Gears of war 5 Steam[Login problems with...: Hola. Hace 3 días vengo presentando un problema que me impide jugar a Gears of War 5. Resulta que un día comenzó a salir un mensaje que señalaba que no había sido posible establecer conexión...
  5. [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading: Hi everyone! I have a few questions regarding Gears of War 4 bonus content that comes with the game (namely GOW, GOW 2, GOW 3, and GOW JUDG.) When I try to redeem the Gears of War game, the...
  6. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  7. Gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war: I tried to change code of gears of war 1,2,3 and judgment of another region (united states) to be able to use it in mine (latin america) And they tell me that it is not possible, there is no way...
  8. 战争机器5第二幕第五章BUG [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战争机器5第二幕第五章BUG [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 BUG: 战争机器5第二幕第五 击败女兽人BOSS后,过场动画没有声音,且过场动画播放完毕后进入黑屏状态。 法顺利启动第三幕游戏。 [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 After defeating the female orc boss, the cutscene has no sound, and enters a...
  9. Gears of war

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war: Hello, I bought an Xbox one and it brought the gears of war 4 in physical and the gears of war 1 to the judgement in code. The problem is that when I change it from a page it tells me Check the...
  10. Gears Of War 5 Issue with framerate. (Problema con cuadros por segundo.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Of War 5 Issue with framerate. (Problema con cuadros por segundo.): Hello, since the launch of gears of war 5 i been unable to fully enjoy the game on my pc since it stutters a lot, i though my pc wasnt powerful enough at first but recently i got to notice that...