Gears of War codes error while trying to redeem

Discus and support Gears of War codes error while trying to redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, Having issues redeeming 2 codes out of 4 ones for gears of war and gears of war 3. Please look into this. Cheers in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ArturEST, Nov 20, 2015.

1. ArturEST
    ArturEST Guest

Hey guys,

Having issues redeeming 2 codes out of 4 ones for gears of war and gears of war 3.

Please look into this.

Cheers in advance

:)

ArturEST, Nov 20, 2015
  2. SamuelAOl24
    SamuelAOl24 Guest
    Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

error is trying to redeem gears of war 3 code

SamuelAOl24, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Cannot redeem Gears of War 3 Code

When trying to redeem the code for Gears of War 3, I keep getting the error code (Xbos-0x80150017)

Gawd D Almighty, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Gears of War codes error while trying to redeem

Hey there ArturEST!

Please go ahead and make a post in the
    Gears of War Forum if you are continuing to run into the issue. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 23, 2015
  5. SamuelAOl24 Win User

Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

error is trying to redeem gears of war 3 code
  6. Smwutches Win User

can not redeem xbox live code

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code? Which Gears of War are you trying to redeem?
  7. Mister Beep Win User

gears of war ultimate edition codes

Hey there,

Was this after you already redeemed your Gears of War 2 code? Were you able to play before after redeeming the code? Lastly, what specifically occurs when you try playing Gears of War 2 now? Is there an error code or error message you can pass us?

Thanks!
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there ArturEST!

Please go ahead and make a post in the
    Gears of War Forum if you are continuing to run into the issue. Thanks in advance!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Not able to redeem Gears of War 3 code from purchasing Gears of War Ultimate edition

ParalleX iR,

To clarify, are you having issues redeeming your Gears of War 3 code as stated in the title, or are you still in need of Gears of War codes?

If you're having problems redeeming Gears of War 3, please post back the error code you receive so we can look further into the issue.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Gears of War codes error while trying to redeem - Similar Threads - Gears War codes

2. Have a code of gears of war 3 but I have an error... My region and language is correct but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a code of gears of war 3 but I have an error... My region and language is correct but...: Gears of war 3 I am facing this issue even after the language region has been updated [img] a8b9dc4d-41b7-40a1-8a4d-3a06f8c9aeb4
  3. Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Xbox ONE S console with Gears of War collection - digital codes for all games as follows: 1. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - which worked perfectly to introduce...
  4. GEARS OF WAR 3 DIGITAL CODE FROM BUNDLE NOT WORKING DUE TO LANGUAGE REGION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 3 DIGITAL CODE FROM BUNDLE NOT WORKING DUE TO LANGUAGE REGION: Ive been having an issue with just one digital code out of an xbox one s gears 5 bundle. All of the codes worked fine except for the Gears 3 code which cant be redemeed in my current language...
  5. I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console: I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console, it marks a problem with the language and region despite having already changed the language and region multiple times, what...
  6. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  7. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  8. Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hello, I'm new here, and I'd like to ask a question. In my new Xbox One X Limited Edition Gears 5, there is a code for "Gears 5 Ultimate and bonus Gears of War 4" (link below). I redeemed the...
  9. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  10. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...