Gears of war judgement issue

Discus and support Gears of war judgement issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CANT FIND RANK MATCHES ON GEARS JUDGEMENT ON WEST ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM 5fa0c91b-ef4c-47cb-9d67-adefd11b5f53 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Competitive TF, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Gears of war judgement issue

CANT FIND RANK MATCHES ON GEARS JUDGEMENT ON WEST ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM

:)

Competitive TF, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Gears of War: Judgement ( Issue )

Hello Deadkiller911,

I think your disk or HDD is damaged and your console can't read/load some parts of the game.

Check if your disk is scratched, if not you may try to cancel your HDD cache and retry to load the game.

Violin Spider, Apr 23, 2015
  3. PLAGUE 76
    PLAGUE 76 Guest
    Gears of War: Judgement ( Issue )

You may need to start the mission over from the beginning. I found a few bugs my self, if restarting the level before your last save dose not work for you should contact the publisher.

PLAGUE 76, Apr 23, 2015
  4. Gears of war judgement issue

no one is playing rank matches -_-

Symbiote Prince, Apr 24, 2015
  5. FREEJAFFA Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

I am having the same issue. Ive tried all solutions but nothing works. It is happening on both Gears of War 3, Ramms Shadow and Gears of War Judgement. Not surprising it affects Judgement as well as they are both running the Gears 3 engine.

Gears of War 2 ran like a charm on Xbox One tho.
  6. Hazerblade Win User

GoW Ultimate Edition collection?

I am also having a similar issue, but with one title.

I have access to Gears of War, Gears of War 3 and Judgement, but Gears of War 2 is not on the "Ready to Install" list.
  7. D3monWishNet Win User

Connection Issues

New Router. Connection issue is for -all- games new and old. Gears Of War 3 and Judgement
  8. SolaTerra Win User

My (and your) Honest Opinion of GoW: Judgement

Having only played the demo of Gears of War Judgement. It's really fun and the new controller layout with moving weapon changes to the (Y) button takes some effort to adjust to. With all the changes that were made in Gears of War Judgement. It seems like
    Epic were trying for a more arcade style of game play with this Gears of War video game than with 1, 2, or 3.

I have played and I'm a huge fan all 3 Gears of War video games. In my opinion since the story in "Gears of War Judgement" takes place before the main story line of Gears 1, 2 and 3 the changes in game play really don't ruin the Gears of War franchise. When
    I have the extra money I'll buy "Gears of War Judgement" but I'm still going to play Gears of War 3 more than any of the other Gears of War video games.
  9. ChristiannBoy Win User

New Gears of War game teased!

So stoked for gears of war judgement!!!
Thema:

Gears of war judgement issue

1. Gears of war judgement issue - Similar Threads - Gears war judgement

2. Giocando a Gears of War judgement su xbox one,quando premo start per entrare nel menu...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Giocando a Gears of War judgement su xbox one,quando premo start per entrare nel menu...: [Title Translation - Playing Gears of War judgment on xbox one, when I pressed start to get into the main menu and upload me the match list download, it stops loading. Why does it get stuck?] Ho...
  3. Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One: I have many Xbox 360s and Xbox Ones with multiple copies of Gears of War Judgment. I can get all the Xbox 360s to system link the game together just fine. However, when I add an Xbox One console...
  4. Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes not downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes not downloading...: Hi all, I bought GoW 4 and it includes codes for the aforementioned games. I entered the codes via my xbox store and everything went through successfully, however it's been 24 hours and none of...
  5. Gears of War Judgement download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Judgement download code: Hello: With my purchase of Gears of War 4, I received download codes for Gears 1, 2, 3, and Judgement. My roommate accidentally trashed the card that had the codes on it. I downloaded all but...
  6. Message lost after Installing Gears of War 3. Still owed Gears of War: Judgement.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message lost after Installing Gears of War 3. Still owed Gears of War: Judgement.: Microsoft Team, Finally got my Gears of War 4 preorder message with the redemption codes for Gears of War 3 & Gears of War: Judgement. I redeemed the Gears of War 3 code, but my XBox One locked...
  7. Achievement progress wiping out each time i quit the game. Gears of War 2/3/Judgement via BC ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement progress wiping out each time i quit the game. Gears of War 2/3/Judgement via BC ...: Hello. I recently finished Gears 3 on Xbox One S for the first time and decided to give it a second run in the arcade. For this second run i decided to find all the collectibles in the game. I...
  8. Gears of War Judgement - Add on maps for Survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement - Add on maps for Survival: I never see more than around 25-30 players in Survival and I really enjoy this game still. However, about half the time, I can't join because I am missing a map. I have the original GOW Ultimate...
  9. "Offer" Gears of War: Judgement 75% Off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Offer" Gears of War: Judgement 75% Off: I offer Gears of War: Judgement [Game Code] for $5 Microsoft Balance only. PM me if you are interested. 123e2212-fe3c-4081-a19d-ec8ce010a341
  10. Gears of war code for gears 3 and judgement accidentally deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war code for gears 3 and judgement accidentally deleted: I preordered gears 4 and got a code to get the other gears games however I accidentally deleted the message. How can I get another message sent to me? bb13ee0a-7187-4d7c-b6a5-48322dd3f68c