Gears of War Judgment VIP Pass

Discus and support Gears of War Judgment VIP Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Q: What happen to my "VIP SEASON PASS" it`s not there when the UPDATE for "GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT " three ago????. 3ccc03c9-2610-4406-b886-a8710e3836ce Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thekinged, Feb 1, 2014.

1. thekinged
    thekinged Guest

Q: What happen to my "VIP SEASON PASS" it`s not there when the UPDATE for "GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT " three ago????.

:)

thekinged, Feb 1, 2014
  2. SpaceTrain31
    SpaceTrain31 Guest
    SpaceTrain31, Feb 1, 2014
  3. BlackX 305
    BlackX 305 Guest
    gears of war judgement

someone pass me the
    gears of war maps judgment, using
    the glitch vip pass to not lose
    anything

BlackX 305, Feb 1, 2014
  4. ezdoesit510
    ezdoesit510 Guest

If it is not on your harddrive, redownload it. It can be found under account on dashboard, then download history, and look for the Season pass. Then select it to redownload it

ezdoesit510, Feb 5, 2014
  5. SpaceTrain31 Win User

Gears of War Judgement

6. The1337gamer Win User

Gears of war Judgement trailer

7. ezdoesit510 Win User

If it is not on your harddrive, redownload it. It can be found under account on dashboard, then download history, and look for the Season pass. Then select it to redownload it
  8. MerceNineRY Win User

If they put Horde in this...

hence the VIP pass [in which i've already got *ha haa*] Methodical? Yes....Indeed, as 4 maps wouldn't be enough to anyone who wants more, at least of what i assume *ha haa*

.....with this being said, i would say that the VIP pass is the only way to fully enjoy Gears Judgment, for the fact that VIP-ers will get the 6 multiplayer maps and 2 new game modes when they are released, while regular members have to buy them.....and
    also VIP-ers will have early access to the new maps [like i said, VIP pass is the way to go, to fully experience Gears Judgment to its potential] *ha haa*
  9. AxLegiTxLeGenDx Win User

Your Top 5 Most Wanted Games of 2013

Gears of War Judgment

The Last of Us

Watchdogs

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Gears of War Judgment
Thema:

1. Gears of War Judgment VIP Pass - Similar Threads - Gears War Judgment

2. Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?: Both games are having really bad start up issues. Even Gears of War Ultimate has issues if you dont have xbox live and thats just for loading single player. Is this something known thats being...
  3. Gears of war judgment achievements not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war judgment achievements not showing up: So I'm working towards the gilded weapons set in gears of war 5 and I have achievements in every gears game but judgement and I beat the game already and done a couple of other things to earn...
  4. Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1, 2 y Judgment (Error 03-57-00 Disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1, 2 y Judgment (Error 03-57-00 Disc...: Hola ! Tengo un problema con los juegos de Gears of war 1, el 2 y el Judgment. Mi consola es el x box 360 Slim y sin problema alguno corria los juegos, pero recientemente no me los reconoce. Los...
  5. Please,help us to fix the Sybarite achievement in Gears of War Judgment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please,help us to fix the Sybarite achievement in Gears of War Judgment: There is an achievement in this game Please,help us to fix the Sybarite achievement in Gears of War Judgmentcalled Sybarite. For this achievement, players must participate in a weekly cycle to...
  6. Gears of war ultimate edition deleted codes for 1,2,3 and judgment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war ultimate edition deleted codes for 1,2,3 and judgment: I just went to download the previous gears of war games using the codes Microsoft provided for purchasing the games and the message deleted after using one of the codes and I need the rest....
  7. I can't redeem my code for download gears of war 1,2,3 and Judgment by my region language

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my code for download gears of war 1,2,3 and Judgment by my region language: I can't download my games that i have with my Gear of war 4 game come, I want to download the 1,2,3 and Judgment game but it say that I have to change my region Languag and I change but it show me...
  8. Issues redeeming Gears of war codes (1,2,3 and judgment)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues redeeming Gears of war codes (1,2,3 and judgment): I recently bought Gears of War 4. The package included all four other games (1,2,3 and judgment). All four games were in code form. But when I entered the code to a game, it says: You Can not...
  9. Lost my gears of war 1 - 3 and Judgment codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my gears of war 1 - 3 and Judgment codes: Hi, I remember receiving the codes through the xbox app on windows 10 pc shortly after buying the game, but I can not find them anymore. I got the messages to this account I am writing from , ***...
  10. Gears of war 1, 2, judgment, and 3 redeem codes disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 1, 2, judgment, and 3 redeem codes disappeared: I Received a Xbox Live message, with redeem codes for gears of war 1,2,3, and judgement. Once I redeemed the code for gears of war 1 the message disappeared before I could redeem the rest. Please...