Gears of War Online Service Error

Discus and support Gears of War Online Service Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello, all, I’m writing regarding an issue with GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION. I recently went back to the game after some time away and,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadWolfBigby, Sep 19, 2021.

1. BadWolfBigby
    BadWolfBigby Guest

Gears of War Online Service Error [​IMG]

Hello, all, I’m writing regarding an issue with GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION. I recently went back to the game after some time away and, after installing it on my Series X, was greeted by this “Online Service Error” prompt pictured above. While I can access the campaign just fine, I can’t seem to access any multiplayer features and was hoping someone might have a solution. I assume it has something to do with the fact that I previously played on an Xbox One and have since moved to a Series X?

I’ve tried installing both from disc and from Game Pass, but to no avail. Thanks for your help.

:)

BadWolfBigby, Sep 19, 2021
  2. blueamcat Win User

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Windows 10 login service error

3. MJ-12 Win User

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Windows 10 login service error

"Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!"

Is there a fix for this? I just installed the game and am getting the same error
    "ONLINE SERVICE ERROR Gears of War: Ultimate Edition services login failed, access to multiplayer is not available."
  4. ElectricZap21 Win User

Connnecting to the online severes

Error

disconnected to the halo wars 2 online service
  5. Teh FireFox Win User

Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC.

I found this online that can offer some troubleshooting tips for your problem:

Also it seems other players have encountered similar issues, try a hard power cycle for aprox. 3 mins on your modem and router, this will refresh your ISP's DHCP settings on your equipment which could potentially cause issues with handshake connections with
    xbox live.

The vast majority of reported Bigelowe errors are due to incorrect account permissions

• Xbox Live Gold membership is required to access Gears of War 4’s online features.
    • Gears of War 4 is rated M for Mature. If your Xbox account settings block M rated titles or online play, you cannot access Gears of War 4’s online features.
    Poor internet connection quality due to instability, network speeds or both.

• Gears of War 4 does not support low speed or unstable connections. Our minimum requirement for online play is 0.1MB/s upload and download speed, but we recommend at least 0.5MB/s upload and download speed for a stable experience.
    • Playing Gears of War 4 via a mobile internet (3G/4G) device or tethering may cause Bigelowe. Connecting via mobile internet is not recommended or supported by Gears of War 4.
    Some ISPs have issues with communication to ports required for the Gears of War 4 services

• Some internet service providers are causing communication issues with the Gears of War 4 services.
    • We are gathering a list of ISPs for awareness and will publish a list soon.
    A known issue where your profile will not load from Gears of War 4 Services

• This issue will not impact or corrupt your profile, but will prevent you from accessing Gears of War 4 services (which will result in the BIGELOWE error)
    • As of the July Update, we can now track most instances of this occurring and unblock your profile as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 5 days to be unblocked.
    • We are working on a permanent fix for this issue and hope to deploy it in the near future.
    A known issue where your profile cannot contact the correct service in Gears of War 4

• This issue accounts for roughly 10% of reports. We are working on identifying a solution and fixing this in a future update.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

error gears of war 4

Hi there Juvie,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the online server for Gears of War 4.

In reference to the error message seems like the issue is with the Gears of War 4 online server. I recommend reaching out to the

Gears of War 4 Forum support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Gears of War Online Service Error - Similar Threads - Gears War Online

2. I cant play gears of war 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play gears of war 3 online: Im trying to play gears of war 3 online but it says "Your Current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games" dfde692d-e99b-47fa-9e0d-4870af7b7ea0
  3. Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d: Hi, I am unable to connect to gear of war multiplayer service. The error code shown in XBOX series X console is 0x00000c1d. Please advise. I purchased the xbox game pass and it's frustrating...
  4. Gears of war 5 free download Xbox online services not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war 5 free download Xbox online services not available: Hi, I downloaded gears of war 5 through games with gold. I have installed the campaign and multiplayer games but it wont let me play any of them. I can play the boot camp but if i try and play...
  5. Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online: Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't allow me to play on line 5561b045-d66c-4436-a550-a3256aa64a09
  6. Gear of war - online multiplayer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war - online multiplayer issue: Gear of War 2 and 3 unable to play online multiplayer. I’ve checked NAT, profile privacy and everything else possible via googles help but can’t seem play online. Please help, I’ve had no trouble...
  7. We can not play Gears of War 2 Online over Xbox LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    We can not play Gears of War 2 Online over Xbox LIVE: Hello, I have Xbox One. I purchased Gears of War 2 and Xbox Live Gold membership. My friend has Xbox One S and did also purchase Gears of War 2 and Xbox Live Gold. We both have the same problem...
  8. Gears of war 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 online: hola porfavor alguien me ayuda?he querido jugar online gears of war 4 en xbox one y no puedo pasa el limite de espera y nunca puedo encontrar partida en nada, gra 760c7b2a-9275-491f-ab42-164b184d0d7e
  9. D-Link D-Link DCM-202: Can't go online on Gears of War 4. Ping is around 180 on Xbox App test

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DCM-202: Can't go online on Gears of War 4. Ping is around 180 on Xbox App test: D-Link (Modems/Gateways) D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Can't go online on Gears of War 4 (Windows 10). Ping is around 180 on Xbox App test Did you try to power cycle your modem/router??...
  10. Gears of War 2 online co-op fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 online co-op fail: Trying to show my fresh from PS4 Friend the glory that is a Gears of War campaign, Just finished Numero Uno and just about to start number 2.....only issue is i cant invite her through xbox one...