Gears of war ultimate - game download codes

Discus and support Gears of war ultimate - game download codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Was gifted Gears of War Ultimate Edition over 2 weeks ago from my girlfriend. I've played Gears online & off and have not received codes to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SavageDHayes, Jan 1, 2016.

1. SavageDHayes
    SavageDHayes Guest

Was gifted Gears of War Ultimate Edition over 2 weeks ago from my girlfriend. I've played Gears online & off and have not received codes to download the other original games. My Xbox profile is . The only reason i specifically asked for this
    was because i loved the game series so much on xbox 360 and was looking to relive that. Am so disapointed. Please help me resolve this matter

Thanks

D

:)

SavageDHayes, Jan 1, 2016
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Gears of War beta question

The Gears thread has more information, You will receive two codes, a download code and activation code.

op yes you need Xbox Live to play online multiplayer games.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 1, 2016
  3. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    Gears of War beta question

It tells me Sorry, you are not authorized to play the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Beta, even though I had to submit the code to download it.

siixpool, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there,

We began sending codes to eligible users on November 19th, and will continue sending codes on a regular basis through early January. If you have not received your codes yet, please be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!

If you haven't already, please check out our Gears of War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ to make sure you have everything covered to be eligible! Gears of war ultimate - game download codes :)

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Vamate Win User

Gears of War 3 Code Not Valid/Working

Hi,

I received an invalid/not working code for Gears of War 3 from the Gears of War Ultimate edition.

Could you please provide me with a replacement download code for the game?

Thank you very much!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gears of war 2 not aviliable for install.

So what you are saying is you purchased the gears of war ultimate edition for the xbox one. You already have the other gears of war games for the xbox 30, just not gears of War 2. Since you have played the ultimate edition, then you should receive a code
    starting on or after the 1st December so you can download all the games in the series.
  7. Ayrox Ristoff Win User

FH2 et GOW Ultimate Edition Codes

Je n'ai pas reçu mon code pour télécharger Gears Of War Ultimate Édition... Quelqu'un peux m'aidez ?

[Translation: I have not received my code to download Gears Of War Ultimate Edition ... Someone can help me?]
  8. Pizza3fromage Win User

Game no received

I received my code and gears of war ultimate and forza horizon 2 thank you :)

Just one last question: I did not get the games codes xbox 360 gears of war 1 2 3 and judgment because I did not play before 26 Decembers on gears of war ultimate edition... But I received the code gears ultimate edition only January 6 :(

you can do something about it?
  9. MAURICIO SATAN Win User

Gears of War 3 Code Not Valid/Working

Hi,

I am very annoyed buy the game last year and I can not even play games

I received an invalid/not working code for Gears of War 3 from the Gears of War Ultimate edition.

Could you please provide me with a replacement download code for the game?

Thank you very much!
Thema:

1. Gears of war ultimate - game download codes - Similar Threads - Gears war ultimate

2. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...: Assinei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass por um real, porém quando fui baixar o jogo Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 pelo aplicativo Xbox (Beta) aparece um erro dizendo que não foi...
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  4. Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hello, I'm new here, and I'd like to ask a question. In my new Xbox One X Limited Edition Gears 5, there is a code for "Gears 5 Ultimate and bonus Gears of War 4" (link below). I redeemed the...
  5. Gears of War Ultimate Edition red screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition red screen: Hey I've tried all of the other answers that you guys have on here and nothing has fixed this issue. I've always had this game and I just opened it up last week because Gears of War 5 isn't that...
  6. Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen with gears of war ultimate edituon: whenever i try to play gears of war ultimate edition on my oneX i get a red tint/hue over everything. Ive tried uninstalling and deleting local saves from my xbox, in hopes of getting rid of...
  7. Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen: Is there any way to fix the red screen of Gears of War Ultimate on the xbox one x? I’ve tried clearing local saved games, changing the output of the console and reinstalling the game but nothing...
  8. Red screen issue on gears of war ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red screen issue on gears of war ultimate edition: Has anyone had red screen issues with gears of war ultimate edition. If so what is the fix for it? f7741fa3-c2bd-4ea4-a2de-9e6ae10a641a
  9. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  10. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix: having a problem with GoW Ultimate Edition red screen wont go away when i go to setting > System > storage > Clear local saved games > Pressing YES and restarting the console doesnt work NEED HELP...