Gears POP!!!

Discus and support Gears POP!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I started playing Gears POP! , its not bad. I don’t play mobile games on my phone cuz I’m constantly busy at work, but it is fun. For those that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinjaLunchBox79, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Gears POP!!!

So I started playing Gears POP! , its not bad. I don’t play mobile games on my phone cuz I’m constantly busy at work, but it is fun.

For those that have played, what Tips & Tricks have you learned while playing?

Also if anyone is looking to join a crew & do some Horde, search for ThunderDome GS. You’ll see my gamertag .

:)

NinjaLunchBox79, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gears pop

I've got the same thing going on. I've been playing since the day it released and this is the first time this has been an issue.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Gears pop

Hi,

I've seen this as well, i also had the problem, but restarted my phone and it seems to be working now.
  4. EmEhSeeKayEhWhy Win User

Gears pop

That's what I'm thinking, after reading on Twitter that its happening to more people
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Gears pop

Haven't heard of this yet. I just started playing a few days ago, but have had no issues.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Gears pop

Same thing is happening to me as well. They might be updating it... maybe?
Thema:

Gears POP!!!

1. Gears POP!!! - Similar Threads - Gears POP

2. can't download gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download gears 5: stuck on 0% other games i can download but gears 5 no i've already lost 2 days just trying to download it [img] ea5650a6-1dd6-4e8a-99fa-0788c6047ba7
  3. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  4. Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue: Whenever I start up Gears 5 for some reason my mic on my headset loses all function. The audio comes in fine but like I said... the actual mic just stops working completely on any program...
  5. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  6. Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...: Hey all, I thought to give this article some coverage here, as I foresee some people posting questions about this in the very near future. Taken from TrueAchievements.com: "Cross platform Horde...
  7. Gears pop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop: I've been play the game on my phone for a couple days now. Today the game crashed and now when the game is loading it stops at 27% and a connection looking symbol with a exclamation mark in the...
  8. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  9. Who’s Enjoying Gears POP?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who’s Enjoying Gears POP?: Anyone else enjoying Gears POP? Its a Mobile Gears game that released today, for anyone unaware. 884bdda8-82fe-442d-9e01-53a525063c32
  10. Gears 4 Achievments Just Popped Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 Achievments Just Popped Up?: I just started playing an entirely seprate game, not related to Gears of War 4 at all and for some reason, like 10 or more Achievements that I got a long time ago just popped up like I was playing...