Gears pop

Discus and support Gears pop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been play the game on my phone for a couple days now. Today the game crashed and now when the game is loading it stops at 27% and a connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmEhSeeKayEhWhy, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Gears pop

I've been play the game on my phone for a couple days now. Today the game crashed and now when the game is loading it stops at 27% and a connection looking symbol with a exclamation mark in the middle pops up on the screen. I've tried force stopping the
    app, checked if anything needs an update, nothing worked. I re-downloaded the app, it loaded the game and made me do the tutorial but after when I sign into my xbox account it goes back to the loading screen and stops at 27% .....

:)

EmEhSeeKayEhWhy, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gears pop

I've got the same thing going on. I've been playing since the day it released and this is the first time this has been an issue.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Gears pop

Hi,

I've seen this as well, i also had the problem, but restarted my phone and it seems to be working now.
  4. EmEhSeeKayEhWhy Win User

Gears pop

That's what I'm thinking, after reading on Twitter that its happening to more people
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Gears pop

Haven't heard of this yet. I just started playing a few days ago, but have had no issues.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Gears pop

Same thing is happening to me as well. They might be updating it... maybe?
Thema:

Gears pop

1. Gears pop - Similar Threads - Gears pop

2. Gears 5 issue after last uptade

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 issue after last uptade: Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to simply walk or move the character as you can...
  3. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  4. Gears 5 Not Launching on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Not Launching on Xbox: I continue to get the error code: (0x8b050033) every time I try to start Gears 5 and when I go to updates I repeatedly see that I have no updates in my games and apps. I have restarted my Xbox...
  5. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  6. Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...: Hey all, I thought to give this article some coverage here, as I foresee some people posting questions about this in the very near future. Taken from TrueAchievements.com: "Cross platform Horde...
  7. Gears POP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP!!!: So I started playing Gears POP! , its not bad. I don’t play mobile games on my phone cuz I’m constantly busy at work, but it is fun. For those that have played, what Tips & Tricks have you...
  8. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  9. Who’s Enjoying Gears POP?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who’s Enjoying Gears POP?: Anyone else enjoying Gears POP? Its a Mobile Gears game that released today, for anyone unaware. 884bdda8-82fe-442d-9e01-53a525063c32
  10. Gears 4 Achievments Just Popped Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 Achievments Just Popped Up?: I just started playing an entirely seprate game, not related to Gears of War 4 at all and for some reason, like 10 or more Achievements that I got a long time ago just popped up like I was playing...