Gears UE (W10) freeze my pc

Discus and support Gears UE (W10) freeze my pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I close the game my pc freeze and the only thing I can do is to shut down the pc. ( even Ctrl+Alt+Supr does´t work)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlesDvran, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. AlesDvran
    AlesDvran Guest

When I close the game my pc freeze and the only thing I can do is to shut down the pc. ( even Ctrl+Alt+Supr does´t work)

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello AlesDvran,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Gears of War Ultimate Edition freezing your Windows 10 PC upon closing the game out.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    support article to check for various steps to try, as well as review why the freezing might be occurring.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. mazida Win User

Gears of war 2 code problem

If you check my recent post that will be at the top of Gears of War UE, it will help you prevent lagging and freezing in the future.
  4. eXTremEXomBIE Win User

Gears of War 4 Beta

I got gears ue but didn't get my code for the beta
  5. TheBouffy Win User

cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Assassins Creed: Unity, Powered by Unreal Engine 4

@N7 yes gears of war always uses UE.. Its not a gears of war game if doesn't.
Thema:

1. Gears UE (W10) freeze my pc - Similar Threads - Gears W10 freeze

2. Gears 5 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 beta: I pre-ordered gears 5 on amazon. Will i be able to join the gears 5 beta on july 19th. I havent received any download code yet. 4434e9f4-aac6-47d9-83ee-5f89bbb85f2b
  3. Favorite Gears of War?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Gears of War?!: Not a hardcore Gears fan here, I did think the graphics in Gears 4 looked great on the One X but i'm still going to have to choose Gears 3 for its narrative and gameplay. Quite keen to see what...
  4. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  5. GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS OF WAR 4 Over 288gb and still downloading: I NEED someone from Microsoft to explain to me how a 133gb(Ridiculous) game suddenly became a 288gb+ game? How is this even possible? I was aware the Windows Store is terrible but this is...
  6. ‘Gears 5’ Will Eliminate All Smoking Depictions After Concerns Raised by Youth Anti-Tobacco Org

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Gears 5’ Will Eliminate All Smoking Depictions After Concerns Raised by Youth Anti-Tobacco Org: "Gears 5" the forthcoming installment in the “Gears of Wars” third-person shooter game franchise, will be a smoke-free establishment. The game, set for Sept. 10 release, comes from Xbox Game...
  7. Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4: I cannot play with anyone on console the game tells me there is a compatibility issue. firt time it happens to me and the only one lobby I joined was full of PC player which usually never happens...
  8. gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign: hello i have a litlle problem with gears of war 4. when i try to play solo campaign it says : Failed to create game. A connection to xbox live could not be established. Please check your...
  9. Lo sentimos, este perfil no se puede conectar a xbox live en esta consola / error gears 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lo sentimos, este perfil no se puede conectar a xbox live en esta consola / error gears 1...: Descargué gears 1 y al momento de iniciar el juego en xbox one, me dice que fui desconectado de xbox live, después, en pantalla principal, me dice que no he iniciado sesión con ningún perfil y que...
  10. Gears 4 on W10 and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 on W10 and Xbox One: Hola, las proximas navidades adquirire una xbox one para poder jugar a mi saga favorita Gears of War. Si compro digitalmente y canjeo el codigo online de la ultimate edition ahora cuando salga...