Gears

Discus and support Gears in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to start the game and it doesn't want to allow me in 779b0a94-91c4-4b3e-b051-ca0693833505 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelQuilan, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. AngelQuilan
    AngelQuilan Guest

Gears

Im trying to start the game and it doesn't want to allow me in

:)

2. Blitz23 NZ Win User

Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

Gears, Gears, Gears, Gears!!!!!!
  3. WinsomeSword Win User

Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

Campaign(so far)

Gears 3

Gears 1

Gears 2

Multiplayer

Gears 1

Gears 3

Gears 2
  4. Advantage Camo Win User

Campaign

Gears 3

Gears 2

Gears 1

Gears 3

Gears 2

Never played Gears 1 online
  5. John Dowding Win User

What Is Your Favorite BC Title So Far?

Gears, Gears 2, Gears 3, Gears Judgement.
  6. HG Ezio Win User

Campaign

1. Gears

2. Gears 3

3. Gears 2

Multiplayer

1. Gears 3

2. Gears 2

3. Gears
Thema:

Gears

1. Gears - Similar Threads - Gears

2. Gears 5 just freezes in campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 just freezes in campaign: While playing gears 5 campaign single player the game just freezes everytime at act 1 chapter 2. No imput work only the xbox button to return to home screen. I've tried the disc game, downloaded...
  3. Xbox Series X crashing only on Gears 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing only on Gears 5: Powered up the console on Christmas Day and played a few games, all of which are fine, it was only when I started playing Gears 5 that the console would crash. About 5 minutes into the game the...
  4. narrator still active on gears 5, but its turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator still active on gears 5, but its turned off: I'm having an issue with the narrator being active only when gears 5 is being played. I've done all the trouble shooting available to no avail. I don't have this issue outside of this game. Also...
  5. why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?: why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? submitted by /u/Salty_Rub_4074 [link] [comments]
  6. Não consigo mais abrir o gears 5 no pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo mais abrir o gears 5 no pc: Gears 5 funcionava normalmente, agr da esse erro quando tento abri-lo Gears 5 was woking normaly but now i've been getting this issue [img] 21bd46cd-f692-42e0-b436-08766497a83b
  7. Gears 5 Causing Series X to Shutdown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Causing Series X to Shutdown?: Hello, I have had a Series X since launch and have used it consistently with no issues. Started playing Gears 5 recently and the console will crash/shut down without warning while playing Gears...
  8. Forza 4 disconnects during online races & Top Gear Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 disconnects during online races & Top Gear Issues: I run Forza 4 Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 and have issues with online races as well as the Top Gear challenge issue I opened up the ports on my router, I added the teredo server and such...
  9. Trouble playing my owned gears 2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing my owned gears 2 disc: Hi, i have the game pass and have started playing gears of war series and my wife and i have just started Acension driving over the lakes. The game is glitching and has been for the last 24hrs....
  10. Cant play gears of war 5 on xbox one first generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play gears of war 5 on xbox one first generation: I have a first generation xbox one that is, the xbox that came out before the slim version could be said and recently bought the gears of war 5 then I installed everything normal and the next day...