GEARS5: Collectibles not loading?

Discus and support GEARS5: Collectibles not loading? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Since today there seems to be a problem with loading collectibles. I already restarted the game - but no go - it simply sits there at the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 7, 2019.

1. GEARS5: Collectibles not loading?

GEARS5: Collectibles not loading? [​IMG]

Since today there seems to be a problem with loading collectibles. I already restarted the game - but no go - it simply sits there at the loading screen. Anyone else having this problem? (I am an Alpha Skip Ahead Insider if that matters).

https://i.redd.it/9kbu32hej6l31.png

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 7, 2019
  2. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

you will be able to play gears5 on 6th of september :)
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Not "scary" but will continue to play some Gears5.... its so good!
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

Thanks for posting a recap. So hyped for Gears5 and liked the new camo controller too!
  5. mocoworm Win User

Best games this year so far...

Control maybe? I would say Gears5 but it is so glitchy and broken that it can't be a serious contender at this point.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1 gears5

2 rise of the tomb raider/shadow of the tomb raider

3 forza horizon 4
Thema:

GEARS5: Collectibles not loading?

1. GEARS5: Collectibles not loading? - Similar Threads - GEARS5 Collectibles loading

2. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  3. 游玩Gears5时程序崩溃 [Translate] Program crashes when playing Gear5

in XBoX on Windows
    游玩Gears5时程序崩溃 [Translate] Program crashes when playing Gear5: -System -Provider [ Name] Application Error -EventID1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level2 Task100 Keywords0x80000000000000 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  4. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer: I had gone to the Microsoft Store and installed this on my new Win 10 computer (a Razerblade Stealth 13), and there are two problems: Even though I thought I had made a correct selection by...
  5. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  6. Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone: I need to restart the game now all over and I was in chapter5!!!!! Any quick fixes?! I have all the awesome upgrades for Jack... aad307e1-2de9-4d2e-9bfe-d40d6dd9ad5c
  7. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: When trying to log into my Xbox Live account on my phone to play Microsoft Solitaire Collections, error code 1170000 appears no matter what. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition: Signed up on my IPAD but did not take effect on my android mobile device. even though all totals sync. I signed out on my phone and now it wont let me sign back in....error code 1170000. Ugh! Can...
  9. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...
  10. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5

in XBoX on Windows
    I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5: PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO [img] [img] deaf6166-c215-4937-9ec8-ac649c047116