GEARS5: Collectibles not loading?

Discus and support GEARS5: Collectibles not loading? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Since today there seems to be a problem with loading collectibles. I already restarted the game - but no go - it simply sits there at the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 7, 2019.

1. GEARS5: Collectibles not loading?

GEARS5: Collectibles not loading? [​IMG]

Since today there seems to be a problem with loading collectibles. I already restarted the game - but no go - it simply sits there at the loading screen. Anyone else having this problem? (I am an Alpha Skip Ahead Insider if that matters).

https://i.redd.it/9kbu32hej6l31.png

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 7, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Gears5
  3. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

you will be able to play gears5 on 6th of september :)
  4. Tomesso Win User

Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.

Yes, Gears5 is amazing, great story, grand multiplayer.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

You're new gen

Gears5 is what I’ve been playing since it released
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

Gears5 is set for release on September 10, 2019.

Gears5 Ultimate Edition is included with Game Pass Ultimate and grants you 4 day early access, September 6, 2019. Any included DLC should be available for download at that time.
Thema:

GEARS5: Collectibles not loading?

1. GEARS5: Collectibles not loading? - Similar Threads - GEARS5 Collectibles loading

2. Can't download Master Chief Collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Master Chief Collection.: I've been trying for two days to download this game and have gotten nowhere. I've honestly tried everything that's been suggested to me so far. If I try downloading through the MS Store, the...
  3. Xbox app/Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Halo Master Chief Collection: i Love the Xbox app for pc and i love the Halo series to. For some reason though, Halo wont launch through the Xbox app but it will launch through the Microsoft store. The main problem i have with...
  4. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach: Installed it with no problems, I start the game (BTW is the only one in the menu I can start), Intro and cinematics run perfectly. But when I tsart playing and the avatar starts walking, it...
  5. Xbox One-Halo: The Master Chief Collection won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One-Halo: The Master Chief Collection won't launch.: After resetting my Xbox One to factory default condition, and two downloads of this game it still will not launch. Has anyone found a solution to this issue for console users? Not PC which seems...
  6. GEARS5.EXE ERRO 0xc00000142 e Easy Anti Cheat (C:\Windows\System32\dpapi.dll)

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS5.EXE ERRO 0xc00000142 e Easy Anti Cheat (C:\Windows\System32\dpapi.dll): JA FIZ DE TUDO POSSIVEL E NAO CONSIGO JOGAR GEARS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ [Translation - I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE AND CAN'T PLAY] 1e07d257-a3a2-4759-87ae-e795b348aef2
  7. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  8. 游玩Gears5时程序崩溃 [Translate] Program crashes when playing Gear5

in XBoX on Windows
    游玩Gears5时程序崩溃 [Translate] Program crashes when playing Gear5: -System -Provider [ Name] Application Error -EventID1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level2 Task100 Keywords0x80000000000000 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  9. Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone: I need to restart the game now all over and I was in chapter5!!!!! Any quick fixes?! I have all the awesome upgrades for Jack... aad307e1-2de9-4d2e-9bfe-d40d6dd9ad5c
  10. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5

in XBoX on Windows
    I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5: PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO [img] [img] deaf6166-c215-4937-9ec8-ac649c047116