ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

Discus and support ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadokaK, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MadokaK
    MadokaK Guest

2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。

以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。

これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。

よろしくお願いします。

[Translation-After windows update around 2019/8/6, the UI of the game DVR has changed, the recording timer during video recording is no longer working from the upper right corner of the screen.

I used to move it to my favorite place by dragging and dropping, but now I don't move at all, so I'm in trouble because I hide the place i don't want to hide.

If you have a solution, such as how to move it, hide it, or revert to the original UI, please let me know. Thank you.]

:)

MadokaK, Aug 12, 2019
  2. MadokaK Win User

Eventually I realized a solution to this problem.
    The recording timer icon does not move when used alone.
    However, I noticed that if I started recording with the game bar displayed, it could move.
    After moving once, it will be displayed in the same position by itself.
  3. MadokaK Win User

Hi Brad, thank you for your reply.

I checked the troubleshooting page.

My Windows update is the latest.

And the Xbox companion… strangely, is more up-to-date than the latest.

The latest version on that page is 48.53.21003.00000, but my version is 48.55.30001.00000.

The UI is clearly different. The timer is like this

https://gyazo.com/6733fb7a753d9c02b8dd2d662b57ce72

Incidentally, video recording itself works normally.

Only the timer icon does not move.

Yeah, of course, I shut down my PC and tried it again, but it didn't improve...
  4. MadokaK Win User

No, I am not participating in the insider program. After posting this question, there was an update again. I accepted it.

But the problem did not improve.

And very strangely ... my Xbox version seems to be more up-to-date than published. My version is 48.55.30001.00000

Yes, I will report it as a bug. Thanks for the answer.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Madokak,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend trying out the
    troubleshooting for game bar
    . There are multiple issues covered here. Try these out and let us know. Try also, just powering down the PC completely and starting it back up.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. choppyseize Win User

Are you in the insiders program by chance? It may be a bug and you should report it. I would also check to make sure there are no more required updates for the PC or Xbox companion app
Thema:

1. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer] - Similar Threads - ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について Translation moving

2. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  3. コマーシャルのEndless Loopの解消法とは? (What is the end of the commercial Endless Loop?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    コマーシャルのEndless Loopの解消法とは? (What is the end of the commercial Endless Loop?): Minesweeperやジグソーで楽しんでいますが、最近「Jewels of Rome」のコマーシャルが表示されると、右上の「×(Close)」ボタンは表示されるのですが機能しません。ゲー を再起動してもこの「Jewels of Rome」のコマーシャルが表示されると、30秒待ってもEndless状態で、ゲー...
  4. Xbox enforcement with DVR

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement with DVR: Hi everyone. I woke up to a couple of interesting this this morning. I noticed I recieved an email from xbox enforcement telling me content I posted has violated the guidelines and was taken down....
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]: 先週までは問題なく起動できていたのですが、今週になってから全く起動しなくなりました。 症状は、mojangの文字が出た後の白い画面のままで、何分か経つとアプリが落ちます。 一応再インストールは試しましたが、それの効果は全くありません。 あと、日本語でユーザーフォルダ名が設定されていると起動できないとの情...
  6. Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR: Hello! A little while ago, I purchased a Blue Snowball microphone to use for commentating during recordings with Xbox Game DVR. Unfortunately, every time I try to use the microphone with Game DVR,...
  7. Minesweeperで広告がおわらない [Edit - Translation] - No ads on Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeperで広告がおわらない [Edit - Translation] - No ads on Minesweeper: Microsoft Minesweeper win10で、広告を終わらせることができません。 下のバーに青いゲージが進み、終了したあとにまた広告が始まります。 右上に×がでては来るのですが、押しても反応がありません。 PC再起動、再インストールも試しましたが変化なし。 (再インストール後は数回は広告が出るまで遊ぶことはできますが、広告がでると消せません) [Edit -...
  8. xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...: 出差在外想用surface book 2串联xbox来玩游戏,于是将book 2和Xbox都使用网线连接在了同一个路由器上, 网速很快,肯定是没有问题的然后我用Xbox控制台小助手串联了两台设备,虽然串联画面质量我已经设置成了很高, 但是画面还是会发白发亮,画面质量很差,很影响体验,请问这个问题如何解决? ---------- [Mod Translation - On a...
  9. Game DVR and One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR and One Drive: Hi, it's been now 2 months I can't upload my game videos or picture on One Drive from the game DVR app, I recently tried with twitter but it seems that it got the same fate as One Drive, every...
  10. 新しいデバイスの登録ができない [Mod Translation - I can't register a new device]

in XBoX on Consoles
    新しいデバイスの登録ができない [Mod Translation - I can't register a new device]: xboxoneのワイヤレスコントローラーを一年ほど前に購入し、最近挙動がおかしくなってきたので修理に出そうと思ったら「新しいデバイスの登録」ができず、 ご不便をおかけして申し訳ございません。 このオンライン リクエストを処理できませんでした。 詳しくは、Microsoft サポートにお問い合わせく さい。 (G6ROTST0oU2lc52y.21)←これは毎回変わる...