General question about Xbox one consoles

Discus and support General question about Xbox one consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've only just recently switched to an Xbox one S console. Been using Wii and Wii U for a long time. Anyway, my question is if for some reason my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julieedwards4, Jun 16, 2019.

1. General question about Xbox one consoles

I've only just recently switched to an Xbox one S console. Been using Wii and Wii U for a long time. Anyway, my question is if for some reason my console stops working and I have to get another one, is my data saved in the cloud? Or would I have to replay
    all my games? I know I would have to download/install the Games on the new console, but if I'm using the same account, would it still have my Game play saved?

:)

julieedwards4, Jun 16, 2019
  2. iXscaped Win User

Youll have all your saved progress with cloud!
  3. julieedwards4 Win User

Thanks. I was worried I'd have to play all the hard stuff again.

Thinking of going to an xbox one x some time this year, so needed to know what I have to do

Not looking forward to having to download and install all the Games again. They take forever.
  4. JohnRowell2 Win User

I've only just recently switched to an Xbox one S console. Been using Wii and Wii U for a long time. Anyway, my question is if for some reason my console stops working and I have to get another one, is my data saved in the cloud? Or would I have
    to replay all my games? I know I would have to download/install the Games on the new console, but if I'm using the same account, would it still have my Game play saved?
    Won't read disco
  5. MetalNutz Win User

My reply isn't about the console itself, but it's about the Xbox community. IMO Xbox has the THE BEST online community and it's the most accessible.

Welcome to Xbox!
  6. Smwutches Win User

As long as you're signed into Live, all of your game saves are automatically stored on the cloud. So if you were to upgrade or have to get a new console for any reason, you would be able to pick up where you left off. The system would just resync with
    the save as soon as you start the game on the new console.
Thema:

1. General question about Xbox one consoles - Similar Threads - General question consoles

2. halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.: so ill make it short: i have subtitles on but when im in game, there are none outside of cutscene, is this normal? also, when im using the rifle that i first start with in HALO REACH, i cant...
  3. General Hard Drive storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    General Hard Drive storage question: Greetings Xbox'ers, I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows whether I can re-use my Xbox 360 HD in an Xbox One console? Thought I'd asked before I get a new HD. Thanks!...
  4. A General OCD Question...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A General OCD Question...: I have noticed when I look at a users profile to see their game achievements that some games show a big green XBOX LIVE bar across the top and others don't. For example, Major Nelson played Rise...
  5. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare General Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare General Questions: Post in here to get help with your Questions! :) 64d1fae1-d81e-4d38-b067-f0d06a7c697f
  6. General games question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General games question: Just curious, in my game & apps only certain games have small icons. 3 out of 11 games I have installed have a controller icon with a plus. Also 2 games that dont have that icon have a green *...
  7. Xbox live 360 server general question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 360 server general question: Hi, i like to asking about Xbox Live -servers usual, i don't how how those orginal xbox live working for now or today but, i guess those servers don't working anymore so, i ask the same about Xbox...
  8. General questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    General questions: I have a question about my brothers new Xbox one account. currently my personal account is under a 100 day communication enforcement (not a ban of any sort) and I made a new account so he could...
  9. Hey forum have a generalized question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey forum have a generalized question.: I have a older I believe it is the S model xbox 360. the newest model as does my son. His he just got not that long ago. Anyways this is my question.... Why is it the older (S???) models did not...
  10. New Owner with a Few General Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Owner with a Few General Questions: I have owned a Playstation 4 from day 1 and bought a XBox 1 just a couple of days ago. On the ps4, I always turn it off and cover it with a dust cloth when not using it, unless it is DLing...