Generic USB Controller

Discus and support Generic USB Controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I've just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC today and i was wondering if there's anyway i might be able to use my generic usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nostromo123, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Nostromo123
    Nostromo123 Guest

Generic USB Controller

Hello everybody,

I've just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC today and i was wondering if there's anyway i might be able to use my generic usb controller to play the games. I can use it with Steam games, however, as the directory of installation of the Xbox games is unmodifiable,
    i cannot use any kind of software to simulate a Xbox controller with them. Is there any solution for this besides actually buying a Xbox controller? Thanks.

:)

Nostromo123, Apr 9, 2020
  2. YVISCUNHA Win User

Generic USB Controller

unfortunately you have to have an xbox one controller, be able to use it with cable or wireless adapter
  3. NE SavageQueen Win User

Generic USB Controller

Hi, unfortunatly that's not supported at this time
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Generic USB Controller

you need a Xbox controller no way pass that
  5. D43D4L14N X1 Win User

Xbox One Controller Won't Turn On After Update Disconnected

The only thing I could recommend: Is to use an undamaged Micro-USB cable (Smartphones generally have supplied Micro-USB cable for charger), and see if wireless controller will initiate, and complete another update of controller.

You have to be careful when updating Controller or Console Firmware, as you could permanently brick either of the two.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

USB Surround Sound Headphones Perfect for PS4 but Not Working XBOX One

The micro-usb port on the controller is not designed for use for headphones.

The Xbox One Controller is designed for using a headset with a 3.5mm jack. There is no general USB support on the Xbox One console for USB headsets.

You'll need to buy a headset that's compatible with the console.

Looking up your headset at amazon -

Gaming Headset, ZIDLI ZH7 7.1 surround sound Earphone with LED Light Noise Isolating Over Ear headphone with Mic

Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1. MAC Generic Use. No Drivers.
Thema:

Generic USB Controller

1. Generic USB Controller - Similar Threads - Generic USB Controller

2. Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year

in XboX Insiders
    Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?: Title Basically, i just bought this... [img] ... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's premise that it works on Xbox, but i do have my...
  4. Generic Joystick im xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Generic Joystick im xbox game pass PC: Hi, I want to know if it's possible to play games of xbox game pass with a generic joystitck and how to configure it. thx very much. 16bd7e4d-f1f4-49f2-a1ad-6eb0a1c1f490
  5. use of generic gamepads in xbox on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    use of generic gamepads in xbox on windows 10: when i go to play games on the xbox app, the games dont recognizemy gamepad. ps: the other games that i have instaled on my pc recognize the gamepad, only the xbox app dont recognize...
  6. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  7. Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and Diazepam here without Rx Have you ever feel like playing with the spirit of the...
  8. Would someone please give or trade the generic "Hero Doll" to me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would someone please give or trade the generic "Hero Doll" to me?: From what I have read, someone who got the "Hero Doll" from the old online game has it in their world, and can buy them from the Bowerstone General Store, or maybe Gift Stand (I may be wrong, but...
  9. I don't know why I was banned, was only given a very generic list of possible reasons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why I was banned, was only given a very generic list of possible reasons.: Short and to the point. If I do not know what I did wrong, how am I supposed to not repeat the offending action? Now an extreme analogy. Imagine that a law enforcement officer arrests, detains,...
  10. BAN consolle 30 days ( live ) is inclused in generic rules of contract

in XBoX on Consoles
    BAN consolle 30 days ( live ) is inclused in generic rules of contract: is to easy set rules and optino only for customer .., find only vuolontary in forum who answer... , i think i all are very ipocrit !! , because xbox live include hazard game like fifa ultimate ,...