Genshin Impact on xbox will be fire

Discus and support Genshin Impact on xbox will be fire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i would like to see genshin impact on xbox i think it should he refreshing and popular by me its the type of game i like and i could play with my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jsemzkuseny, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Genshin Impact on xbox will be fire

i would like to see genshin impact on xbox i think it should he refreshing and popular by me its the type of game i like and i could play with my friends i love genshin game and if ill had console where i can play with friends ill be happy

submitted by /u/jsemzkuseny
    [link] [comments]

/u/jsemzkuseny, Apr 7, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

Juego "Genshin Impact"

Hi there..

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Not announced for the xbox platform, unfortunately.

You can reach out to the developer miHoYo here:

3. Terratogen Win User

Genshin impact on Xbox one

Sadly the company has no plans to release it on the Xbox they announced. Not a Microsoft decision
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Selecting which game comes to xbox one

Hi there,

I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else.

For example genshin impact looks like a promising game and comes out on ps4/pc/mobile but not on the xbox.

My question here is who exactly decides if a game comes out on xbox one and how is that decided .

And im not really thinking that games like genshin impact dont come out because xbox doesn't expect it to perform well, because they've released questionable games on the xbox one from japan or elsewhere in the past that didn't really have a big audience.

At the moment i dont really exactly know how this is determined but i think it would be a great idea to have a option somewhere on a website to suggest not exclusive games that would be nice on the xbox one, in a voting poll. So they could see which games
    people have interest in, if it is possible to do so.

Thanks in advance for any answer if i get one.
    Thats up to the devs
  5. Randver Win User

Weapons and a mage?

The weapons stats will have an impact on the characters damage. Int, +poison, +fire, etc
  6. Darkon X Win User

Is there a secret to the GL?

Not sure but I think it fires a hand grenade instead of the M320 round and it doesn't explode on impact, instead it bounces off walls.
Thema:

Genshin Impact on xbox will be fire

1. Genshin Impact on xbox will be fire - Similar Threads - Genshin Impact fire

2. Genshin impact for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Genshin impact for xbox: hellto I come here to try to draw attention to the game genshin impact it is available on all platforms except the xbox please try to bring the game to us...
  3. Xbox Genshin Impact keeps on crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Genshin Impact keeps on crashing: Why my Xbox keeps on crashing? I love this game and playing with my 5 star char Keqing is my daily routine. xD 841985d3-e625-4739-a3e7-2ac831730fbd
  4. Genshin impact on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genshin impact on Xbox one: I really want this game on xbox, i already asked to the Genshin impact support and they tell me: "xbox don't get interested in our game" so, i really want to play it on xbox....
  5. How Has Xbox/Gaming Impacted your Life.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Has Xbox/Gaming Impacted your Life.: I made this out of Curiosity, to see How Has Xbox impacted your Life, or made you happy. Sorry If this is posted in the Wrong Place. Please Tell me if im in the Wrong place for this Kind of Post....
  6. Juego "Genshin Impact"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego "Genshin Impact": Solo queria dar mi opinión sobre em juego de Genshin Impact la verdad es que esta dando muy buena popularidad y sería bueno que Xbox lo metiera en la store lo principal es Genshin Impact llegara a...
  7. Plex Devs says buffer issues is in MS hands, this issue still impacting Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Devs says buffer issues is in MS hands, this issue still impacting Alpha ring: So the long lasting buffer loop issue for the Plex app is still impacting Alpha ring and other rings with no signs fo being fixed. This issue has been going on for years, the issue is the Xbox...
  8. What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?: Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the Xbox days. My brothers and sisters were always...
  9. Did any games have a impact on you?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did any games have a impact on you?: I think my reactions are better because of Gaming... and I am relaxed :) 4e632fad-52a7-4765-a3ae-5255108fd9de
  10. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...