Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

Discus and support Genuine game reviews hidden on the store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Wedgey, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Big Wedgey
    Big Wedgey Guest

Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store.

It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my experience.

It is only visible on my account, if anyone else looks at the reviews for the game there is no written review just the rating I gave and it says no one has reviewed the game.

Can we no longer trust reviews on the xbox store?

I want others to know of my experience and so as they can make an informed decision before purchasing.

:)

Big Wedgey, Aug 14, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I post real reviews on the xbox store for apps and games. Some of my reviews are kind of long lol. I write about pros and cons as well. If there are major problems with the game I let everybody know. I like to review games that I enjoy that have one
    or two stars. I have read alot of reviews on the xbox store that are nonsense. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'm talking about the ones that say "bad game". And give no reasons why. Or the classic "tgggggggfffffffff!". There seems to be
    alot of good games that people aren't interested in because they see all the one stars. But if they read some of the reviews they would see some aren't real. But anyways I thought once you hit submit your review was posted. Now I have to see if any of my
    reviews show up.
  3. Koods Win User

YT would be YouTube I'd presume.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

I wouldn't necessarily trust reviews left on the store anyways. Most of them tend to be trolls.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I welcome honest reviews, cuz lets face it there are a lot of bogus reviews on the Microsoft Store.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

I've read several game reviews with different perspectives on the Xbox Store. I'm not sure what happened with your review, but I don't believe someone would have hid it if it didn't violate any rules.
Thema:

1. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store? - Similar Threads - Genuine game reviews

2. Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?: So we went through a fire and lost everything Some friends gave me a Kinect sensor for their Xbox One, but I need the adapter that Xbox no longer makes. Where can I find an affordable genuine one?...
  3. Is stremail@microsoft genuine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is stremail@microsoft genuine?: just got a mail from this account "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" reminding us to cancel a payment else we will be charged in one months time. I want to know if...
  4. I want know if my windows kinect adapter is genuine

in XBoX on Windows
    I want know if my windows kinect adapter is genuine: I have payed 90USD for him, because a store sold me like original adapter that comes with xbox one (for that reason the seller dont give me with box) [img] ) [img]...
  5. I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code?: I want to ask if I bought a genuine game disc from Jericho, but the game of Windows live platform can't log in. Can I redeem a steam activation code? eb09c0bd-5512-47d0-931b-37e9a929d255
  6. 2Wire: Genuine Xbox and controller

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Genuine Xbox and controller: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Genuine Xbox and controller Hi Can anyone help me I have just found out my 11 year old has been on a windows live account that is not Microsoft and am worried that the...
  7. A genuine question for a that gets banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A genuine question for a that gets banned: So I was wondering, Say your account gets banned and you've spent a lot of money on a certain game. Could you or is there a way to transfer all that stuff that you've bought for example you play...
  8. Microsoft, finally DO something about the XB1S lame audio settings and release a genuine ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, finally DO something about the XB1S lame audio settings and release a genuine ...: I have an recurring issue, bitstream audio (Dolby Atmos) worked fine up until last FW update, now I´m stuck at 7.1 PCM audio setting, keeps throwing the 0x80bd0009 error, passthru doesn´t work for...
  9. Just an honest post ( genuine experience)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just an honest post ( genuine experience): It's okay I'm just going to try to Method I said but I appreciate all the help you guys are always really helpful 9:04 am Me I am about to run out of live time I could use a free 3 months LOL...
  10. Genuinely confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    Genuinely confused: Recently (Last week) i have gotten two messages from the Enforcement team ''Notice of enforcement action''. At first, i thought.. Maybe someone had reported me in--game for no reason because i...