Geometry Wars Retro Evolved on 512MB memory card

Discus and support Geometry Wars Retro Evolved on 512MB memory card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same thing with ( Geometry Wars Retro Evolved ) game on it / Microsoft doesn't have anybody there that even remembers these things...!! So i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cawthorne, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Cawthorne
    Cawthorne Guest

I have the same thing with ( Geometry Wars Retro Evolved ) game on it / Microsoft doesn't have anybody there that even remembers these things...!! So i don't see getting any help with this matter...!!

We should not have Buy the game again... These memory cards were $50.00 new... and that is just silly...!!

:)

Cawthorne, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Hyperdaemon
    Hyperdaemon Guest
    Issue playing full version of Geometry Wars Evolved 2

In that case, the only other thing I can think of is that maybe it was bought with a different Xbox LIVE account.

Try going to the Geometry Wars Evolved 2 page on Xbox.com (click here), and look at "Full Game - Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
    2." Does it say "Already purchased" or "800 points"?

Hyperdaemon, Apr 14, 2014
  3. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    kiiaxb, Apr 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

What exactly is the problem?

onyxishere, Apr 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

What exactly is the problem?
  6. Hyperdaemon Win User

Issue playing full version of Geometry Wars Evolved 2

In that case, the only other thing I can think of is that maybe it was bought with a different Xbox LIVE account.

Try going to the Geometry Wars Evolved 2 page on Xbox.com (click here), and look at "Full Game - Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
    2." Does it say "Already purchased" or "800 points"?
  7. Hexicalis Win User

i no longer have internet at my house and all my fukll games revert to just trials.

yeah, but they don't sell geometry wars retro evolved 2 or the n64 version of perfect dark or castle crashers or marble blast ultra etc.
  8. Syriel Win User

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

As others have mentioned, the sale is supposed to be on Geometry Wars, not Geometry Wars 2. There must have been some sort of mixup as even the Xbox dashboard was promoting the second game as being on sale yesterday. If you did buy GW2 yesterday give phone
    support a call. They should be able to credit you so you get the discount that was advertised. The dashboard ad has been updated to properly reflect the original game as the one on sale.
  9. bigsmoke77 Win User

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

Even Major Nelson's post on his blog about all the sales and stuff has a link to Geometry Wars Evolved 2...
Thema:

1. Geometry Wars Retro Evolved on 512MB memory card - Similar Threads - Geometry Wars Retro

2. Purchase PIXELS, get Geometry Wars 3 Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase PIXELS, get Geometry Wars 3 Free: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/video/pixels-offer Buy the movie Pixels and get Geometry Wars 3 for free. Offer ended October 19. Qualifying customers will receive the token codes through Xbox Live...
  3. Pixels/geometry wars 3 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pixels/geometry wars 3 promotion: I purchased the movie within the promotion period, and I have yet to recieve the code for geometry wars 3. 96b63abd-4f9c-43c9-bcd3-0bf179447039
  4. Geometry wars 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Geometry wars 3: Over 4 weeks since promotion ended. Still no code. 8a35b7ac-c3cc-4b4b-8b82-40d35b086c02
  5. Cannot buy Geometry Wars evolved 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Geometry Wars evolved 2: Hi, before, i bought Skate 3 on my xbox one and everything worked but now, when i try to buy geometry wars evolved 2, they say that there is an error and that i cannot buy the game. I would like...
  6. Geometry Wars Retro Evolved no longer launching on x1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geometry Wars Retro Evolved no longer launching on x1.: I have been able to play geowars on x1 until recently. Now when I attempt to launch it, I get an error asking me if I own the game or have a disk to insert. I'm wondering if somehow I'm having a...
  7. Geometry Wars Evolved on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geometry Wars Evolved on Xbox One: I know this was working a few weeks ago but it's not showing on my Ready To Install list anymore and wouldn't work when I had it installed. Anyone else? 39e251bd-47a4-42aa-905e-d85d81235a89
  8. Geometry Wars Evolved - BWC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geometry Wars Evolved - BWC: Hello and thanks for reading. I installed a few games after they showed up for digital download on the Xbox One that i owned on the 360, Geometry Wars Evolved being one of those. When i...
  9. Geometry Wars backwards compatibility gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geometry Wars backwards compatibility gone?: During the preview program of backwards compatibility, Geometry Wars Retro Evolved worked fine. Recently, my Xbox One had to get sent in to Microsoft for repairs and my Xbox One's hard drive was...
  10. Geometry Wars 3Dimensions Evolved out already!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geometry Wars 3Dimensions Evolved out already!?: The game recently released, which for me is a shock. Its predecessor hasn't even been out for 6 months... 78b2694a-9355-4bdd-a430-0c369daa9eec