Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see the 50% off promo banner but when I clog to purchase, it is for only 1 month at the regular price of $11.99. What gives? I do recall seeing an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mikeleeYM, Jan 17, 2019.

1. mikeleeYM
    mikeleeYM Guest

I see the 50% off promo banner but when I clog to purchase, it is for only 1 month at the regular price of $11.99. What gives? I do recall seeing an option to buy last weekend and the sale ends January 4th which is tomorrow.

:)

mikeleeYM, Jan 17, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

I think the sale was till 3rd January and it is not valid anymore. Also, the sale was valid for current subscribers only to give them 50% off for loyalty.
  3. Tao Logos Win User

“Some” but not this one. Anyway, the ads are gone now, so it’s moot.
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Some of these deals are for first time Zbx Game Pass purcjasers
  5. zTOPN0TCHz Win User

Thank you for reaching out mikeleeYM!

Do you have a link for this promo? I do not see this promo on my side. I see first month $1.

Thank you!
  6. mikeleeYM Win User

Hi Brad, thanks for reply. There is no down arrow just 1 month option. A couple days ago, I did see a down arrow with option to buy 6 months at 50% off. Now, I click and it takes me to payment screen for 1 month at $11.99 Canadian. I'm fine if the sale ended
    but it is annoying that the ad keeps popping up 2 days later. Sorry for the rant.
Thema:

1. Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - 50% off months

2. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  3. 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins: Hi I have been sent an offer on my Xbox. Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it is still £14.99. Am I missing something here....
  4. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working: I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal...
  5. Refund - Battlefield World War Bundle 50% Off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Battlefield World War Bundle 50% Off?: Hallo Microsoft Community, Im Augenblick ist der von kürzlich erworbene Artikel (Battlefield World War Bundle) um 50% reduziert - das im Angesicht des kurzen Zeitraumes nur schwer von mir zu...
  6. How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option?: RT,my friend can get 6 month/$30, I can't find it... 4b88c8ef-4ce8-49df-95fa-e41585122475
  7. 6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off is not available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off is not available: I need somebody from the promotions group to contact me. I have an open XBOX case regarding an email I received for 6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off. I have not been able to purchase using...
  8. Save the world (fortnite) when is it going to have a 50 percent off

in XBoX on Windows
    Save the world (fortnite) when is it going to have a 50 percent off: I want to buy save the world for less money bbc55837-ee24-4429-b56f-c450928a3f45
  9. Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.: I have an offer with case [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the pictures shows i have an offer flr 50 percent off 6 months of game pass. This offer triggered when i canceled my auto renew. I worked...
  10. Holiday sale? 50% off tickets & coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Holiday sale? 50% off tickets & coins?: What's the deal, it's supposed to be 50% off coins & tickets, I purchased 2400 coins and was charged full price...? c18e2c9e-870f-4c87-afce-2994c59824bc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extend now & save 50% xbox

2. xbox gamepass extend now and save 50%