Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft

Discus and support Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft from the website. But I can't play it. I've emailed the support several times but nothing useful tips are provided they just tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stop00735, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Stop00735
    Stop00735 Guest

I bought Minecraft from the website. But I can't play it. I've emailed the support several times but nothing useful tips are provided they just tell me to set a date and update windows and bla bla bla. Any help? Or should I do something with the laws? (I got a bank statement that was charged with this purchase)
    Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft [​IMG]

Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

Stop00735, Jan 31, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Stop00735, I see, since you purchase directly from the website, I suggest you try to report this issue to the Minecraft help center directly.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

Also, keep in hand the transaction ID of that purchase, you can easily check this info on your bank's app.

Since you will have to explain the situation on this particular support form, the transaction ID from that purchase would be a piece of great information for you to provide them proof that you indeed purchase the content there.
  3. Stop00735 Win User

Yes, I did as you told me as simple but I can't access my game. That's all.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

no point threatening with laws, you purchased java edition, then you download from minecraft .net simple.
  5. Stop00735 Win User

I bought the Java Edition but I don't have any link that came to my mail. The Download Option on the website I tried but there's an error showing that I did not own this game on Microsoft Store.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey, Stop00735, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Which version did you purchase? JAVA edition, or Windows edition?

If it was the JAVA edition, from the Minecraft website, what happened when you click on the Download option, there?

Also, when you purchase it from the website there, you receive an email with a link for you to download it, didn't receive it?
Thema:

1. Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft - Similar Threads - charged cannot play

2. unexpected charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unexpected charge: Hi Guys Firstly if i sound uninformed or unfamiliar with how things work or what they called, it's because i am.... I'm not a gamer, my 12 year old son is. I have a microsoft account purely for...
  3. Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...: I recently wanted to renew my Minecraft Realm but when I tried to pay I recived an error message. I tried again but stil recived the same message. Still I got charged both times for $7.99 each. My...
  4. credit card charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    credit card charges: I am 86 years of age and I have been charged $15.95 five times. This is fraud. Why is this being charged n my credit card? 0908ba48-666c-44ef-80a5-690724f6cffd
  5. Cannot connect to Support : Faulty Play and Charge Kit - HELPLESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Support : Faulty Play and Charge Kit - HELPLESS: I have received a faulty Play and charge Kit but unable to get support on that. I have tried communicating with Microsoft's / Xbox's Customer support teams but its just impossible. I tried calling...
  6. Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.: Alright guys, so this one its a little bit difficult to explain, so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago, the thing is, the game ITS on...
  7. Been Charged for Rock Band 4 Add On that I cannot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been Charged for Rock Band 4 Add On that I cannot download: I tried to purchase "Hunger Strike" for Rock Band 4 but I received an error message, so I left it to try again later. I then received an e-mail stating that I had purchased the add-on and I was...
  8. Charged a monthly subscription fee and cannot cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged a monthly subscription fee and cannot cancel: Hello, I am being charged a monthly fee of 10.77 and do not know what I am being charged for. I have tried to cancel any subscription I have but do not get the option to cancel. I do not want any...
  9. charged account, cannot purchase gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    charged account, cannot purchase gold membership: Hey, I've charged my account with 10€ (yes, Germany) in order to redeem the code for the 0,00€ 1 month gold membership which is an event, not the trial that you get when newly created. Now, the...
  10. Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock: I have two Xbox Live Gold accounts: one for me and one for my kids. My account is 3 years old. It has been blocked due to 'too many password attempts' for approximately two years. The email...